unbelievable!

anthony anthony

unbelievable!

How on gods earth can you refer to to all the men,women and children who suffrered and lost there lives during world war 2 and all conflicts since then.Branding our proud soldiers as juniors?
That all we stood for,you call us "JUNIORS?" to the americans! imagine the thoughts,the disgust,the suffering and shame you have just caused not only now but you have just revoked and wiped all we stood for for all and every conflict we can remember as far back as possible!
You have just given the americans a golden hand shake and stabbed all members of the armed forces who stood proud!I wouldnt be at all surprised you will get a backlash from your remark and if this was the 1800s....you would be fired! Stop doing what you think is right for everyone and do what the people tell you!