soham

jenny m jenny m

soham

I was appalled to read the bbc website this am,,the murdering scum bag ian huntley,is to sue the prison authoritys for being attacked while in prison.
how can a prisoner have the right to do anything in jail is beyond me.
he will be asking for parole next,
if the death penalty was active for muderers ,it wouldnt cost the tax payer a penny.or leave us open for compensation claims .
its disgusting,
Kernoq Kernoq

Re: soham

I so agree with you regarding Ian Huntley applying for compensation. It is stated that it will cost us taxpayers one million pounds to fund this case. He says that the prison authorities should have safeguarded him to avoid attack. Did Holly and Jessica have this right when he did the atrocities to those innocent children. I suggest David Cameron we ditch this human rights law and ask the tax paying public how they want their money spent like in Switzerland, I think Huntley and terrorists would come bottom of the list after so many other worthy causes. I hope this message reaches David and co.

Thankyou.