Quantcast

moat

kaz kaz

moat

hold your head in shame cameron! how dare you dictate to people what to say or not say on face book....who do you think you are ?   i think you need to know what was happening to mr moat befor you open your mouth.  you call mr moat a murderer.....the people of this country call you a lier on what you said to become ellected.   mr moat was hounded by your police....pushed to insanity.....you might aswell condem all people with mentle illness...i find your comments backward as i do you running this country.
all you are is a no good fat cat, feeding off the poor of this country, how wrong is that!
of course everyones thoughts are also with mr moats victoms, this is a very sad course of events and mr moat was asking for help, only to be ignored.
hopefully you will wash your mouth out with soap ......no one wants to hear your comments on what you know nothing about and hopefully your rain in running this country into the pits will be a short one!!!
i find you to be a stupid idiot of a man and a lier to the people of this country.
hold your head in shame!
the sooner you get booted out of office the better for briton!
my heart goes out to both familys at this time, and i also think the police have blood on thier hnds yet again.
Jane Wilkinson Jane Wilkinson

Re: moat

Well said Kaz!  Being able to say what you like on Facebook, however disagreeable others may find it, is called 'freedom of speech', something which is generally highly prized in democratic countries.
I have no connection with Mr Moat and my heartfelt sympathy goes out to ALL the victims of this tragedy, including Mr Moat himself.
In the light of today's news that Mr Moat had specifically asked for psychiatric help, David Cameron should apologise for the remarks he made yesterday.  At best they were ill-judged, at worst they displayed profound ignorance.  How many more tragedies must there be before mental health issues receive the attention and funding needed?
And yes, you are absolutely right - blunders by those in authority must take a huge share of the blame for what happened.  Just recently, a decent young man with no criminal convictions made a flippant remark on Twitter about blowing up his local airport.  He was arrested by several officers at his workplace, charged, and fined £2000.  He lost his job and now has a criminal record.  Yet Mr Moat admitted he was unstable, asked for help, told prison authorities he would kill his girlfriend, the Police had been informed of this - and what happened?  NOTHING.
What happened to Samantha Stobbart, her partner and an innocent police officer are appalling, no question.  The real tragedy is that it could have been prevented.
Sevs4321 Sevs4321

Re: moat

Your out of your mind.

The dick head murdered 1 and tried to kill the other 2, whilst not bothering who or what got in his way nor the harm or worry he brought to the community.

My family live in Rothbury, work & go to school to which there were at times petrified wondering where he would turn up next.

The cops did a top job otherwise he should have faced the death peanlty so get real.
C.Thomas C.Thomas

Re: moat

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic some people are.  To say that DC is not entitled to criticise the vermin who have made Moat out to be some kind of hero is nothing short of a joke.  I'd love to hear their comments if it was their brother/father/etc. which he killed.
I've never been a Tory supporter, but I truly hope that DC has the strength and determination to sort this country out.  It's been overrun by benefit chasing, lazy scumbags for far too long, and if he manages to sort out this scavaging society he'll receive my vote next time around.
As far as Moat goes, it doesn't surprise me that the lower classes have jumped on his bandwagon - anything to relieve the boredom of another day spent at home filling in benefit claims!
I wonder how long Moat would have stayed alive in any other country of the world - not 7 days that's for sure.  A murderer on the loose anywhere else would have got a bullet in the head at first sight, and rightly so.  This country's gone way too soft, and it's about time we reclaimed the streets for the working population.
My final message is to Mr Cameron - give the police more power and make them a force again, something to be feared instead of mocked.  The only way to do this is to overhaul the justice system.  How can the police be taken seriously if, when they make arrests, the courts simply send criminals back out to commit crime again.  Where's the deterent?  The human rights act states that there should be no punishment without a crime.  Well surely, it should work the other way around too - no crime without punishment.