how to join the illuminati whatsapp +15183519650

illuminati665 illuminati665

how to join the illuminati whatsapp +15183519650

HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help here is their official email @______(weblandinitiation@gmail.com)____Official Whats-app +1(518)351-9650  viber out with this number +1(747)222-3724
YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.