health & safety

hugh oliver hugh oliver

health & safety

First of all ,i would like to congratulate you on the birth of your daughter and i wish you and your family every happiness.I would like to ask a question on health & safety,why, after 30 years of working on building sites,never having or caused an accident,do i have to be blackmailed by the health & safety gestapo to pay for their course just so i can do my job? You are just putting more people out of work.I dont know if you will ever read this or wether your flunkies will delete it,thats most likely,but it would be nice to know if you do ever listen to the people who got you where you are.