grandparents rights

shell2011 shell2011

grandparents rights

Dear Mr Cameron

When will your government  sort out grandparents rights.

   I am a grandmother of three, in which two of the children have been brought up by me , my grand-daughter is coming up 5 years old and she was brought to me by social services, just after she was six months old and she lived with me and my partner until social services, said that she was to go back home to her mother just before she was to have her second child, then they had to move back in with me until my grandson was 13 weeks old as she was being watched by the social worker and other health professionals due to the care she provided .
   I have supported her with both children and even to the extent of buying for the third child in which i have not met. Social services were hell bent on returning my grandchildren to there mother and her new boyfriend even though they were well warned that the future of my grandchildren were in danger but they allowed them to be returned.
   In Feb 2013, there was a knock at my front door by a lady that told me she was from child protection team and needed to talk to me regarding to my three grandchildren. After just four months of been returned back into the care of my daughter and her partner all three of my grandchildren had been replaced back into foster care due to my grandson being injured in the groin by my daughter or her boyfriend or another "adults footprint" . They would not tell me much apart from he had been hurt. At that point he was only two years old. And from when the children were taken away from me I was not told anything about the children because my daughter does not want me to know any of the things that are going on as her boyfriend has told her she's not allowed to let me see them, my grandchildren are or should i say very much my life i ring social services and try and find out things and they keep telling me until the government , parliament and who ever else is involved i can not be told anything about the situation. data protection.
   Please help me get my grandchildren back in to my life i have not seen them for one year and its tearing me apart i don't want them to forget about me as they are young. Many people will come and go in and out of there lives . Please please help grandparents get rights to see there grandchildren there are so many of us out there just don't know where to turn and don't have the funding to get the advice it's cost me a payment of one thousand pound for advice and a payment to try and be added in to court proceedings and because the judge would not make his mind up he adjourned it for one week and a payment of two thousand pound to be pushed out. Because my daughter has parental rights how can a person have parental rights who has had the children took off them three times. She had legal plus social services on her side and she has ran rings round legal and social services  it's so shocking that she puts the children in danger yet everyone is on her side including this and the other government departments.
   No doubts she is still in her three bedroom house and she will be able to keep this indefinitely as the children will be going back at some time with the help of social services yet again for what!!!!!

                                                                                           signed

                                                                                                      Michelle Scott
Rookery Rookery

Re: grandparents rights

Michelle - My heart bleeds for you.   I have heard so many similar stories.  I know my life would be unbearable if I could not see my grandchildren.     Have your written directly to the Prime Minister and to y our local MP(try to see him).  I dont think the PM or any Govt members look at this site.   Best wishes and good luck.
shell2011 shell2011

RE: grandparents rights

Hi and thanks , iv not written to anyone this was the first time just feel i need to get it a cross to people  thanks again

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:07:44 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: grandparents rights

Michelle - My heart bleeds for you.   I have heard so many similar stories.  I know my life would be unbearable if I could not see my grandchildren.     Have your written directly to the Prime Minister and to y our local MP(try to see him).  I dont think the PM or any Govt members look at this site.   Best wishes and good luck.

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/grandparents-rights-tp4029082p4029085.html
To unsubscribe from grandparents rights, click here.
NAML
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

RE: grandparents rights

I will post this in the open letters section. rgds admin