children suffering anxiety due to BREXIT

dave 1 dave 1

children suffering anxiety due to BREXIT

Could not believe what I heard this morning on the news.Child line say that children are suffering anxiety due to their parents concerns about Brexit.I think the remain camp have come to an all time low when they use children in this way.If this is the main issue on child line,which I do not believe,when children are being abused and going to school hungry and their parents having to use food banks then I do not believe this anxiety about Brexit.The media blame brexit for everything.If these people think the EU is so wonderful then go live in Europe.

Re: children suffering anxiety due to BREXIT

Amen, to that!

Re: children suffering anxiety due to BREXIT

David A

These wild claims are surely a symptom of a vacuous intellect, some individuals will simply join a cause no matter how irrational just because it exists and will give them a platform to be heard, even if what they have to say is plainly stupid.

Re: children suffering anxiety due to BREXIT

I agree. I simply meant: European Union? They're welcome to it! No Union of mine!

Re: children suffering anxiety due to BREXIT