benefit scroungers

1 ... 25262728

Re: benefit scroungers

Please read my post again, before going off on one. I am not Mrs Walker but I empathise with her concerning those, and only those, who wish (and there are plenty) to exploit a system that, it has to be said, is run by incompetent as well as corrupt bastards, bankers included. David Cameron and idiots like Duncan Smith are no role models in my eyes; but I thought you knew that!

Re: benefit scroungers

Re: benefit scroungers

No worries!
David A
Brian L Brian L

Re: benefit scroungers

I so agree. I have just seen DC on TV saying how he supports the hard working. On a different tack to you slightly the care cap has been removed until 2020. This means I may have to sell my house to look after my Wifes care. She has dementia. I have worked for 51 years and would have done more but for needing to care for Jennifer. She worked for 40 years only stopping to look after our daughters and make sure they were cared for properly. We paid mortgage rates up to 14% with no help.
My reward is to pay enormous sums to care for Jennifer while those who intentionally do not work get it for free.
I was even happy with the £72k cap. I would have accepted a £100k cap but to do what they did within weeks of winning. Lying in the manifesto and making sure Parliament was on holiday when announced.
Well ex staunch Tory voter then.
1 ... 25262728