Quantcast

Yesterday's terrorist attack

Firstly my thoughts go out to those who were injured and killed and their families.

How many more of these attacks must we in the UK, Europe & America put up with,

What is one of the first things the political elite in any country come out and call for....

Calm and not blame Religion (Islam) or the many Muslims living amongst us.

I do not believe every Muslim are Evil but i must say.........

I do not see much if anything at all by way of Islam or Muslims doing anything to bring these so-called Islamic/Muslim terrorists to the attention of the police.

These Islamic/Muslims terrorist are living amongst the so-called good Islamic/Muslims, they are in your mosque, they possibly live in your home's.

You all most have some idea who they are, there must be telltale signs in their behaviour and daily practices.

It not good enough for Islamic/Muslim leaders to come out and condemn these terror attacks........

It's time you lot need to step up and OUT these sick depraved animals or are you all one and the same.....

Good Cop/Muslim, Bad Cop/Muslim.

As for our political elite and i include Theresa May and all our political party's who have allowed Europe and UK to be flooded/infiltrated by this so called peaceful Religion called Islam.

It is very clear that they are either terrorist Muslims or Pacifist Muslims.

French, German, British, Belgium political elite our government's call for Calm, while these Muslim and Islamic terrorists continue to slaughter innocent people in our homeland's.......

It is a government's first duty to Protect it's people but all i see is our leaders call for us to be Calm and no reprisals against the Islamic community.

Will you sit back and allow our political elite to allow this infiltration of Islamic terrorists or Islamic Pacifist's and wait until it's your own family that get Slaughtered by these Evil people/Muslims who claim there religion Demands to kill our sons, daughter's, mum's, dad's, grandparents, our friend's.

Much is and has been said about Donald Trump's calls for a ban on Muslims entering America.

I say the Donald has a point as it is clear that Islam is incompatible with our culture and laws, yes it can be argued it's a minority but i say even one is to many when they can Slaughter our people by any means possible.

I starting point could be to leave any Muslim fleeing persecution or war torn countries should be allowed into the nearest safe Muslim Islamic country and we can give those countries financial support to house and feed them until they can return to their homeland's.

Anyone going out to support ISIL or ISIS should not be allowed to return to Europe or UK.

I am interested to hear others view's on this matter.

Should we be Calm?

Should we do nothing?

Should we just sit around waiting for an Islamic terrorists to Slaughters us, our families and friend's?

It appears to me our political elite are sitting back and accepting our citizens being slaughtered every now and then as Collateral Damage.

Time to make our political elite stand up and say No More Killing on Our street's and be bold enough to do whatever it takes to protect our citizens.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

This post was updated on .
Peter C,

There is no such thing as a radical or a moderate Muslim, there are only Muslims!
So said President Erdovan of Turkey last year.
We must remember that the fundamental interpretation of the Quran and the Hadith is obligatory for all Muslims to agree with the dictate from the Quran which states: 'if you meet a non believer cut him at the thigh and the neck'', no Muslim would ever challenge that dictate since to do so would render the challenger a heritic and liable to be killed under the Sharia convention on Apostacy.
There is a world wide need for civilised nations to ban membership of Islam as a hate crime against the non Muslim world.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

That's an invitation to World War 3 if ever I heard one, and I'm surprised at you John with your life in Africa. I was brought up with Muslim friends; I found nothing offensive about them whatever. I was also brought up in a supposed Christian faith which endorsed segregation - and it still goes on today. Yes, I agree Sharia so-called law is barbaric, but we are no shining light. I remain an agnostic when it comes to religion, and for the most part, as my ancestor, regard it as humbug and a blight on our beautiful world!

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

Yesterday in Watford several hundred Muslims paraded through the streets following a pickup truck containing the leading imams of the town who were broadcasting their celebration of the terrorist attack on parliament, some were waving Pakistani flags but one was waving the black flag of ISIS. They were chanting death to all Kuffar and Allah u Akbar and alhamdulilah.
This procession was protected by a police escort.
David, I am afraid your experience of growing up amongst Muslims was a young person bears no comparison to the attitude of Muslims today, they may profess horror at the actions of Jihadists, but they will defend the beliefs of those same Jihadists, and should you as a non Muslim cast doubt on the veracity of Islamic faith they will not hesitate to take action, even employing violence against you and in their mind feel justified in doing so. The London attack took place on the 23rd, on the 24th, another Muslim in Brussels also tried this tactic albeit without success, these attacks follow on from the Nice and Berlin attacks, more will follow of that you may be sure.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

David,

Just read your reply to my original post and i understand that you have had a positive real life experience with and have Muslim friends.

My question to you is how do you deal with a bad ones and there are many.

Do you/we just accept their attacks as part and parcel of our daily life's?

If not what can we do to stop any Muslim living in the UK from getting into trouble and possible in and out jail then because making a good living becomes harder as a consequence, then turning and using ISIS or ISIL as an excuse to commit these atrocities?

What about any Muslim with suicidal thoughts that may want to go out and again use ISIS/ISIL as a means to end their life's.

You don't see any other religious person from other faiths be they black, white, yellow  skin going and committing mass terror and killing like we have once again witnessed here in the UK and also throughout Europe and America.

To my mind Muslim's from the Islamic faith are all to ready to "supposedly convert to ISIS/ISIL and radical Islamic beliefs.

I am from a family of 9 and if any one of us missed behaved, got into trouble or when even when food went missing in the house they would punish us all until whatever went missing or the culprit came forward we would all be punished.

As a group of siblings we soon found out who the culprit was and brought it to our parents attention.

You may have, like myself when in the military forces have been treat in a similar manner buy you Sargent or senior officers, who would often put everyone on lock down and no leave until any one step forward to take responsibility for their actions.

This is why i get so angry at the so-called good Islamic/Muslim's as not many are stepping out the shadows and do nothing to report others who are within their group who the bad Muslim's of the Islamic faith live and hide within.

The so-called good ones need to step up and come out the shadows a lot sooner, they are in their mosques, their homes, their communities, they live next door......

THEY MUST HAVE A GOOD IDEA who are the bad one's.

I know that within the British communities most if not all know who to avoid and who our local trouble makers are.

Muslims know this as well.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

The Muslims and the Islamic faith must claim back their faith by means of .......

Taking on these so-called Radical members of the Islamic faith.

Be prepared to come forward and point the finger at anyone who is on a path to radicalisation, much much sooner.

If as the Islamic faith claims to be a religion of PEACE ...... Then let us see more ACTION that backs this up rather than the TURN A BLIND EYE to the EVIL within their own Religion!!

Because it is not the PEACEFUL element that is flowing from a religion that claims to be a PEACEFUL Religion!!!

The so-called Peaceful element is allowing the RADICAL element to claim the Islamic faith and the good one/s are doing Bugger all to take on the BADDIES

I must say it stinks of Good Muslim, Bad Muslim but all are at one within the one RELIGION.

Sure many come out to condemn atrocities but a not many if any do anything to point out the baddies who they "claim" are killing in their faiths name.

If the government and the "good" Muslims of that peaceful Islamic religion do not get an end to these atrocities.

There will come a day of RECKONING for Muslim's within Europe, UK and America.

We will only sit back and take so much!!

I am sure there were many millions of good German's sure the world wars that Germany were at the centre of but we had to stand up to this ideological Germany.

One day sooner or later we are going to have to confront this Islamic ideology.

We will not accept this SLAUGHTER on our streets of our families being killed as a day to day or periodic thing we must get used to........ If nothing is done, i would hate to be a radical or peaceful loving member of the Islamic faith.

Time to get real about what we do about an Islamic faith who is to my mind NOT a peaceful enough religion, the so-called good ones are weak and fear the radical ones and will never do anywhere enough to point out the Baddies that lay in their homes, mosques and communities!

We all know a "good" Muslim/s but then everything we hear from neighbour's, friends and families of this latest good Muslim who turn bad he was once a decent fun easy going man.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

Well said young Peter, trust not the man who holds out the hand of peace while holding in his other hand the means of killing you.

Words of regret are just hot air without any intent to change things, actions speak louder.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

This post was updated on .
Let's join the great debate folks! At least here we still have a degree of freedom to air our views! I have edited out my friends' names in this to ensure privacy.

Further feedback and my continued response:

– the points made below are fair, and reasonable. This year could tip us all over the edge, and I am equally concerned that somehow the analogy of two poles that are part of our planet must somehow be accommodated for our very survival!

David

To a concerned OD:

I cannot dispute any of the points you make. Mohammed was by all accounts, a thug, bully and crook. Some said the same of Jesus the Nazrene. I’m not here to judge my fellow man. I am not a deeply religious person, unlike my ancestor. The only two, it seems, I am anywhere close to right now are John Lennon and David Attenborough. Bonobos for ever! I say!

David

From: an associate
Subject: Re: Look What's New at Toronto Airport.

David, currently I reside in Moshi, Tanzania noticing you mentioned having resided in Dar es Salaam and must make an observation or so.  First off, Muslims in Tanzania are peaceful mixing with Catholics, Christians and all.  Unfortunately this is not true in many nations.  Are Jews, Catholics, Christians and atheist killing innocents in Europe, US, and across the globe slaughtering these innocents in the name of their leader the pervert Mohammad?  And are the aforementioned behaving in the manner of these so-called "emigrants" prohibiting others from visiting their neighborhoods without harassment for dress or other measures they demand?  I think not and don't claim as some do "oh, it's just a small minority of Muslims".  Are a "small minority of Catholics, Christians and Jews doing the same.....hogwash.  How many tens or hundreds of thousands have been slaughtered by radical Islamist over the past decade?  Too bad the idiot BabyBush removed the quite effective Arab leaders in Iraq, Libya, and across the Middle East as these tribal Arabs understand and abide by only one measure....the sword not understanding or wanting democracy.
There is no reason whatsoever to go to the expense of building special bathroom facilities for Muslims in Western Countries their being a small minority.  Muslims are a scourge in the UK, and the rest of Europe (parts of Russia) along with the US.  Face it David, the "holy Qu ran" specifies this type jihad behavior.  Perhaps you should take further study or this priceless book whiles opening your eyes to reality.  OK, please be careful while crossing Westminster Bridge or walking along the promenade in Nice avoiding night clubs too.  Mark my word, what's coming in the next few years from these Islamist Mindless Thugs will be far more catastrophic should Western free nation policies not be revised immediately dealing with this Islamist scourge which, as mentioned, by the only instrument they understand....the sword.
Where do you reside, BTW?
You surely have some goodness in you apparently being a friend of a friend...
My best.....

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

I'm terribly sorry David, but you admirably noble and decent personality is blinding you to the truth, why did the Syrian refugees who by a large majority are Sunni Muslims not flee through Jordan to the home of their religion Saudi Arabia? Why travel through areas where conflicting rebel groups are fighting each other for dominance over each town and village and where their very progress  can come under attack from the limitless resources of the Russian air force, only to cross into perhaps the most corrupt and racist Islamic country in the world, Turkey. The answer is simple,. The prize is Europe the lands of the Kuffar, a people burdened with a conscience as a consequence of it's Christian history. The people of Europe will greet them with compassion for their suffering, they will feed, house, clothe and educate them because that is their weakness. Over time the Muslim migrants will achieve dominance through a higher birth rate, they will use the inherent weaknesses of Western society to introduce laws that penalise the non Muslims if they date to criticise Islam or Muslims for their refusal to assimilate into western culture which they will term Islamaphobic and fascist.
They will use those laws to exploit recruitment into the media, lawmaking, banking and crucially the world of politics until they have achieved dominance in every sphere of influence, they will then step by step push for changes in the legal system that will accommodate Sharia courts that will be given exemption from interference within the legal system, thus undermining national law.
David this is a planned invasion, inspired by Quranic dictates that if unchecked will bring about the end of civilisation.
Europe has experienced this before with the excesses of the Ottoman empire which even in the 20th century saw Islamic genocide carried out by Turkish troops against the Greek population residing in Eastern Anatolia and against the Christian Armenians during WW1 which left nearly two million dead at the hands of the Muslims.

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

I accept all of it! The anger is manifest! The Justification is manifest! The world has never been a more fragile place in my lifetime than it is today. I despair for humanity and the bonobos! I profess no rose-tinted glasses – Canada is ruining itself in confronting America and I cannot wait for the return of a Conservative government in Canada! and I support that atheist O’Hair who got the judiciary in America under Kennedy to vote against religious education in schools citing one of the Amendments in the Constitution! ban all religious mumbo jumbo everywhere, I say, outlaw all terrorism worldwide, but don’t ban the peaceful right of protest and the right of humans to believe as they choose, and allow me to sing in a choir simply for the love of singing!

Re: Yesterday's terrorist attack

I was in London on a bus on Parliament square when the man stabbed a police officer and ran down a number of people on Westminster bridge.  There was no tension immediately after the incident people were more interested in getting pictures on their mobiles and the police were crawling all over the place with guns etc. The response was immediate and the MP who tried to save the officers life has to be commended.
The man that attacked these innocent people is a criminal and we will never know if he was an ISIL member or not, as he was shot. ISIL will claim him whatever the truth and the media has given them exactly what they want - publicity! I can't imagine what is like for those who have lost loved-ones and I feel for them it is an appalling incident. The country is quite rightly come together of honour the loss.
I suspect the perpetrator was mentally ill and I do not justify his actions due to this at all. He was apparently Moslem but I do not blame Islam for his actions - I blame him - he is entirely responsible for his murderous actions.
I am atheist and do not hate any other religions having seen many world religions during my travels around the world.  I have never been abused in anyway during my travels but have been in this country when younger because I was dating a black guy - I was sent to Coventry and abused by station staff - 'mother...... n..... lover' - it was disgraceful but taught me a lesson - tolerance is the only life to follow and judge people by those you meet.  I have worked with Moslems, Hindus, Buddhists, Catholics, Protestants, Jews and more and I was never abused by them - only white middle-aged men! I know this is probably not a great example of intolerance in relation to religion but perhaps my point is comparable.