Quantcast

Will Brexit happen?

dave 1 dave 1

Will Brexit happen?

Will Brexit happen.I do not think so.It looks like May will be the new PM.If so,she will delay Brexit for at least two years and in that time the Government  will do all in it's power to influence the people of this Country to change their opinion about Brexit.I think we will be told that public opinion as changed and that they no longer wish to leave Europe.Hope I am wrong,but I do not think so.

Re: Will Brexit happen?

I'd say it's already happened - just voicing the intention has set the walls crumbling! You can't rebuild rubble!
David A
dave 1 dave 1

Re: Will Brexit happen?

I do hope your right David,time will tell.

Re: Will Brexit happen?

This post was updated on .
... one hell of a price, I fear. I hope Leadsom gets the leadership, in the circs, otherwise I can see the agony unnecessarily prolonged. Both Gove and May are busted flushes, and Andrea is going to need some strong muscle to support her through this! If May gets it, I reckon Peter Brookes's cartoon says it all, pretty much! Spare us, please! Even Corbyn likes Leadsom, and I'd say that was a definite plus! any revived Tory party in future needs to be a Party of consensus on Brexit - the market will respect such an absence of indecision. It's the uncertainty it cannot abide! As for Gove, I won't waste the ink! Poubelle!

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F68544d7c-3e2b-11e6-a77d-3f49e917730f.jpg?crop=3296,1854,320,166&resize=685

Here's the latest!

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa037e002-447d-11e6-a45d-8299bb50a973.jpg?crop=2727,1818,598,185&resize=758