Westminster's Dangerous Parallel.

Re: Westminster's Dangerous Parallel.

Peter,

I don't see it that way. Wisely, May is trying to cover her borders, and an Ireland without the EU is stuffed unless somehow Ireland can be integrated into the Union - 43% of their trade, is, after all with mainland Britain. At the same time, May is sending an unequivocal broadside to Scotland and in particular Nicola Sturgeon, namely, whose side are you on? Supporting the EU undermines both May, Brexit and freedom, wouldn't you agree? I think many Scots would, myself included. So this isn't anti-Scotland, it's pro loyal Unionist Scotland! That's the way I see it!

Re: Westminster's Dangerous Parallel.