WHY ????? IS THE QUESTION DAVID

Dean Williams Dean Williams

WHY ????? IS THE QUESTION DAVID

I am 48 years old, I have a partner of 28 odd years,Three children, Five grandchildren, a MUM a Father in-law come DAD, a brother in law with three children and two grandchildren  a sister in law with three children and four grandchildren That's My family.  26 of us in all and YOU DAVID and your band of merry men and  women weather on the right, left centre middle or upside down are making it very HARD for my family and the REST OF ENGLAND. WHY ? are you lot doing the job its not for the love of ENGLAND sorry I ment Mr and Mrs JOE BLOGGS sorry again I ment  The Love of anyone who,s had to go to CASH CONVERTERS this week to turn there prised tv games console, wedding ring, camcorder, stereo ,into GAS, RENT,Electricity, FOOD, is that why your in the job DAVID ?  YOU NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM DAVID BECAUSE I AM RUNNING OUT OF GOODS.  anyway another why? tomorrow DAVID.