WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

12
CTG CTG

WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

If you don't believe what I am about to say then you only need to look on some of the posts on this site to see examples of what I mean.

More and more white people born in this country feel under pressure to proclaim they aren't racist when they say what they think and declare they have black or Asian friends. I have lost count of how many times I have heard white people say it and yet I struggle to remember anyone black, Asian and so on ever feeling the need to do the same.

I watch cookery programmes and very few if any celebrate English or British dishes concentrating instead on foreign dishes. I have watched come dine with me for a number of years now and it proves what a joke it is when they say we should help others integrate. Most of those of ethnic origin cook very few if any English dishes and at times force their customs on to their English guests such as sitting on the floor or eating with their fingers. Some have gone on about how English food is so bland and I sit their thinking "No English food isn't bland it is just that you have destroyed your taste buds with all the spices you stick in your dishes."

More and more we are being put under pressure to be tolerant towards the customs of others and I completely agree with that providing those customs are within the laws of this land and aren't at the cost of our own identity.

Equal opportunities should be just that and an employer be required to prove that he employs the best candidate who applies for the position and not that they employ someone so they can meet their minority quota at the expense of someone white who was far better qualified and a better candidate for the job. No matter how big the business I don't know of any requirement that they employ a certain percentage of white people. So in reality it is acceptable to employ an all Asian or black e.t.c work force but not an all white work force unless you only employ a certain number.

This clamour to prove people are not racist is at the cost of the rights of white people born in this country.
Harold Bastow Harold Bastow

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

The people of this country are the least racial than any other on this planet,but owing to to local councils and central goverment leaning more to others from other countries and religeons,we are now becoming to be racial.We have leant over backwards to prove that we are not racial,but this as lead to us being taken for granted.We are put at risk for wearing the crusifix,or celebrating our customs,but others are helped to fulfil thiers.I dont think that I can explaine my views of the situation in our country any clearer,without being classed as being racial,as explained in the original letter that I have replied to.
CTG CTG

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Harold
Thanks for your response I think I get pretty much your meaning from what you say. As I've said before on another post I am Scouse and if people go on about how we are all a bunch of thieves, drug addicts and so on it is acceptable, but you are at risk of prison if you insult someone because of the colour of their skin or their religion if it is not of this country. What I believe is that we shouldn't be made to feel like second class citizens in our own country, everyone should have the same rights and protections.

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Well said, CTG and Harold

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

CTG CTG

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Peter C
You say you agree with me 100% but the fact is to be honest I didn't put it anywhere near as well as you and so thanks for making my point far better than I ever could.

I was born in Liverpool, my grandparents,great grandparents, my aunties, uncles, nephews and nieces were all born in Liverpool. I can't even begin to say how proud I am to be Scouse, but I don't mind the jokes. What I have a problem with is watching a 30 minute programme on channel 4 within the first 10 to 15 minutes 3 people clearly not joking went on about how all Scousers were scum, a bunch of thieves and so on. When I contacted OFCOM and channel 4 to complain I was told that it was acceptable in the context of the programme. When I emailed them asking if they would consider it acceptable if it had been the colour of their skin or because they were Muslim or other such religion they didn't respond.

A Scouser is someone from Liverpool and yet on a regular basis they will call people from Birkenhead, St Helens and all parts of Merseyside a Scouser on TV. When I emailed asking if they would show the same disregard to calling a Muslim a Sikh or a Sikh an Hindu they didn't respond.

My problem is if it was someone from one of the religions above complaining they wouldn't fail to apologise never mind respond and as you have said in a much better way it is the same in so many areas of this countries organisations that we have become second class citizens in our own country.
johnc_9 johnc_9

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

From a pie eaters point of view scousers are second class ;)

You are right in what you say though, upset someone from a recognised ethnic minority and watch out, upset someone from the only true ethnic minority in this country, the indigenous and of christian upbringing if not necessarily a believer and you can get away with it!
CTG CTG

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Johnc 9

Thanks for responding to my post and I won't make any comments about you being a pie eater as my mother always told me not to mock the afflicted.

Being serious however you are spot on with what you say.

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Jenlo Jenlo

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Peter, Couldn't have put it better myself.
I went into our town centre on Saturday to do a bit of shopping.
I found it bizarre that our shopping centre wasn't decorated with Easter items.
The large stores had nothing to celebrate the weekend festivities. There wasn't an Easter bunny to be seen anywhere.
I can only assume it is because they didn't want to offend.
I hate how our par-liar-ment doesn't stand up for the rights of we British.
We are the ones that are always kow-towing  to other people.
It is time our 'call me Dave' told them to "Get stuffed and get out".
CTG CTG

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Thanks for the comments I really appreciate them.

derfledermause derfledermause

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

It sticks out like a sore thumb, if you are not going to fight for your rights in your country of origin, then the foreigners have won. The UK has more anti racist laws designed to supress the native population than any other. Unless we fight now, we are going to end up like the Red Indian tribes in America, or the Aboriginies in Australia. Remember, United we stand, divided we fall. The more that the racist card is being played against the native population of the UK, the more I lean towards the EDF and the BNP, you cannot blame people for doing so because they are the only ones fighting the fight.
nigelkembrey nigelkembrey

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Absolutely spot on CTG. This is the UK we have our culture and identity and its something to cherish and enjoy, not to be ashamed of.
People coming to the UK to work and to have a better life should be made welcome and should also WANT to be part of our culture, or at the very least to respect it.
To say anything against the loony PC mob that actually want to control what we think and say is as you say immediately hit with the statutory racist slur to take away your argument and make you a sub-human.
As you know I spent 3 years in Brasil, one of the most successful multi cultural nations ( no change that to mixed race because multicultural it is not) in the world (except for the killings in recife perhaps) and I can tell you that in the south of Brasil where I was everybody is equal and there really is no distinction between black and white ,only between poor and rich, and poor are made up of the same racial mix .
Maybe its time to stop multicultural and admit its a disaster and encourage mixed race which seems to work much better as a blend of cultures.

nigelkembrey nigelkembrey

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

P.S. Pakistan and India are next to each other , why is that a hindu from India comes here, mixes in , the kids get jobs as doctors and dentists and top marks at schools and they make a great contribution, and somebody from the neighbouring country shuts themselves in the house, refuses to mix, scrounges every benefit possible and the kids finish bottom of the class and just want to blow us up on buses. Multicultural society simply does not work.
CTG CTG

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Nigel
I agree almost 100 % with what you say apart from the fact I don't think mixed race should be encouraged and you are spot on about the PC brigade.

Don't get me wrong I don't think it should be discouraged but I do think that it should be freedom of choice that should be encouraged.

People of mixed race born in this country should be allowed to choose what they wish to be recognised as and not be forced to embrace a culture or nationality they may feel no connection nor affinity with. Once again it is the PC brigade causing the problems with allowing it to work saying that children who have white and black parents should be made to embrace the cultures of both mother and father when in fact as far as I'm concerned it should be left to the parents to decided and more importantly when the child is old enough they should be allowed to decide themselves.

How can there be integration if the colour of your skin dictates which cultures you must embrace and in adoptions the PC brigade want white families to only be able to adopt black kids if they agree to teach them to embrace black culture.

As far as I'm concerned the PC brigade are doing more than any other group to create racism and seperatism.

nigelkembrey nigelkembrey

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Spot on CTG, its the PC idiots doing ALL the damage.
By mixed culture I mean exactly what you described, races that mix together and can embrace any culture they choose with absolute freedom, not a culture that stays isolated and behind closed doors.
In Brasil where you have this mix, it is a marvellous thing, different cultures mixing together ,each with respect for the other without any preconceipts and each culture is able to mix with and experience the cultures of other.
Multicultural society is both divisive and dangerous , and is something that needs to be put a stop to,the lessons we have learned from islamic extremistism should be enough to realise that.
Islam was not a dangerous culture , but has grown into something quite menacing , and the only way to resolve it is to bring the islamic communities into the main community as part of a mixed culture where they are an integral part of society and not a closed element of society.

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

nigelkembrey nigelkembrey

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Peter you hit the nail bang on the head there.
You said even our MP,s are afraid to speak out.
Once they speak out and get tarred racist by the PC brigade their careers are over , so they dont speak out.
fiferalfa2 fiferalfa2

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Hi nigel
             MPs do not speak out because it is to cushy a number they have not so much as being afraid of called racists but they also maybe have freebies from some more influential immigrants when it is electin time they promise the earth to get your vote don,t forget nick griffin where is he now oh i forgot he is part of the eu gravy train does not say much about immigrants now does he they are all the same hence the lethargy when voting comes along
CTG CTG

Re: WHITE PEOPLE SCARED TO TALK

Nigel
I now agree with you 100 % .