Verbal abuse of our elderly citizens

dave 1 dave 1

Verbal abuse of our elderly citizens

Why asn't any of our politicians stood up and condemned the verbal abuse that as been directed at our elderly citizens throughout the Country,that democratically voted for BREXIT.These people were not thinking about them selves but their children and their grandchildren future.The people of this Country who think they are  European,close the door on your way out as you have 27 European Countries to choose from.Clearly you are not happy in a democratic Country.The European Federal State should suit you very well.If our Politicians believe in this Countries democracy then they should get on with the job in hand which is BREXIT.