UK's Big Bill

wymthg wymthg

UK's Big Bill

I have a question that allot of friends ask, and it may have been answered already.

Tax payers bailed out banks, and now due to there mess we have to suffer cut backs and live on close to or on the poverty line.

Now the banks are back in profit, have they paid back the money they were leant by the Tax Payers? If not why not?

Surely this would go a long way to helping the deficit.

And surely the fact we bailed them out, they should show equal effort to help bail the country out.

Here’s another thought, as pretty much every European country is in the same boat and in big debt, at the next big meeting of Leaders, why not suggest a clean slate and wipe out each others debt, stop the austerity measure from ever happening.