UK Parliament comes to an effective end on November 2014 (new EU rules)

UK Parliament comes to an effective end on November 2014 (new EU rules)

fiferalfa2 fiferalfa2

Re: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on November 2014 (new EU rules)

Hi Peter
              I have been posting this on facebook but no one seems to realise just what this change really means we will be no more than a regional council for the EU this government needs to grow a pair and tell the EU we ARE quitting ASAP it would be something for them to think about