Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Ah yes the man that took the UK into an Illegal War and blatantly ignored the will off millions who marched under the banner.........

NOT IN MY NAME!!!

Yet here is this War Criminal spouting his rhetoric about challenging Brexit.

Who the hell does this man think he is!!!

He should be in a jail for his War Crimes against humanity.

Does anyone listen to this man if they do they would be as well listening to and supporting Adolf Hitler .......

I wonder just how many the final body count was for the so-called "Collateral Damage" (Body Bags) he and George W. Bush were responsible for.

Tony crawl back into your hole like Saddam Hussein was found in.....

Nobody listen to self opinionated Twats/Mass Killers like you are.

Go on Tony Do One!!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Tony Blair is manna from heaven for the Brexit cause - any undecided faced with him as an alternative President of the European Union, are going to do one fast!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

I can see the logic behind Blair's strategy, there were some 16 million remainers, mostly neo liberal voters, they currently have no viable political focus, Labour are dead in the water because they are lead by King Canute, the LibDems are a source of public amusement because they are lead by the green dummy Orville and the Greens are looking decidedly mouldy, Blair sees himself as their self appointed saviour, perhaps he will introduce a rehashed New Labour party.

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

As I said......

Millions went to the street's in protest against Tony Blair the War Criminal chose to ignore the public during his time in office, yet here he is being divisive and trying to get those who lost the Brexit vote to ignore the Will of not only the majority but to go against a democratic vote.

He was on the wrong (Illegal) side when he took the country to War and he just cannot accept losing.

I agree that May's government must not get a blank cheque to sign up for a purely Tory version of Brexit and that all political parties should hold the government to account but that should not mean a rerun of the democratic referendum result.

As for Tony Blair the War Criminal's claim that Scotland will exit the UK......

Excuse my language but that is complete BOLLOCK's.

Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP have been told that we as the UK ......WILL BE EXITING THE EU and the SINGLE MARKET.

This was a red line for Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, yet they have not come out screaming for the 2nd Independence referendum and there is only one single reason for this.......

There is absolutely zero movement towards the Scots wanting a 2nd referendum or the SNP would be shouting from the rooftops about it.

So dear Tony Blair war criminal, you are talking BOLLOCK's about the break up of the Union of the UK with the Scots leaving.

The hardcore Braveheart brigade do not want to leave one Union (Westminster)  only to be subservient to another Union (EU)........ Independence to the Braveheart lot means just that Independence, which means the SNP lose their support and many Scots like myself who voted for Independence last time around would change our vote to remain part of the UK but only a UK OUT of the EU.

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

What amazes me and rendered me speechless when Blair began spouting on about Brexit was the amazing arrogance and lack of awareness of this man.  He just doesn't get it - he has had his day, he is viewed as war criminal he will never be forgiven for the turmoil and loss of life he caused in an illegal war in Iraq - the rise of ISIL is due to him and Bush. I cannot believe that he has the gall to stand up and start preaching to the electorate who voted to LEAVE THE EU!!! I can only assume that he wants to get back into politics and this might be the way to achieve it. He is universally loathed and detested but he seems oblivious  - he must have mental health problems or is he another Trump who lives in fantasy land with a personality disorder - narcissism and a possible sociopath? The man is a fool!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Who indeed, Mary, who indeed! Definitely as case of whose who? I'd say, certainly not mine!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

I agree with all you say Peter. I detest the man. He along with people like Neil Kinnock want us to stay in Europe to protect them and their families' life styles that we are funding. Between them all they are getting millions from our membership of the EU.