Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Tony Blair is manna from heaven for the Brexit cause - any undecided faced with him as an alternative President of the European Union, are going to do one fast!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

I can see the logic behind Blair's strategy, there were some 16 million remainers, mostly neo liberal voters, they currently have no viable political focus, Labour are dead in the water because they are lead by King Canute, the LibDems are a source of public amusement because they are lead by the green dummy Orville and the Greens are looking decidedly mouldy, Blair sees himself as their self appointed saviour, perhaps he will introduce a rehashed New Labour party.

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

What amazes me and rendered me speechless when Blair began spouting on about Brexit was the amazing arrogance and lack of awareness of this man.  He just doesn't get it - he has had his day, he is viewed as war criminal he will never be forgiven for the turmoil and loss of life he caused in an illegal war in Iraq - the rise of ISIL is due to him and Bush. I cannot believe that he has the gall to stand up and start preaching to the electorate who voted to LEAVE THE EU!!! I can only assume that he wants to get back into politics and this might be the way to achieve it. He is universally loathed and detested but he seems oblivious  - he must have mental health problems or is he another Trump who lives in fantasy land with a personality disorder - narcissism and a possible sociopath? The man is a fool!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

Who indeed, Mary, who indeed! Definitely as case of whose who? I'd say, certainly not mine!

Re: Tony Blair ......Who is this man!!

I agree with all you say Peter. I detest the man. He along with people like Neil Kinnock want us to stay in Europe to protect them and their families' life styles that we are funding. Between them all they are getting millions from our membership of the EU.