“Together we must stand for a Greater Britain”

paul_a_gleeson paul_a_gleeson

“Together we must stand for a Greater Britain”

“Together we must stand for a Greater Britain”

To the Prime Minister and Mr Boris Johnson MP

Sirs,
    You chaps have known each other since you were boys, you must be able to
trust each other's word. We have a tradition of sticking together in a crisis whether
as school friends or fellow countrymen.

Show the true courage I know you both have. Do this and you will both be
thought well of by history.

For the sake of us all, standing side by side hold a press conference on Monday.

“Together we stand for a Greater Britain”

God speed gentlemen.

Re: “Together we must stand for a Greater Britain”

David Cameron, Boris Johnson and George Osbourne are nothing more than the product of social priviledge, they  are thus unable as a result of their upbringing, their education and their social attitudes to form any empathy with the working men and women of the United Kingdom, they have never had to choose between between eating and staying warm, between feeding their children or paying bills.
The Conservative Government is leaderless, the loyal opposition is likely to lose their leader in the next few days, in both cases the absolute losers who lead those party's are unfit to hold office, one because his ego means he has thrown his dummy out of the pram because the British people had the cheek not to agree with him, the other because his ego as a populist leader after a life time in political obscurity caused him to hide his anti EU inclinations in order not to offend his pro EU party and half heartedly support the 'Remain' campaign.

I suspect that the days of the British political establishment are very numbered, it is time for more representative political party's who actually care about our people.

Re: “Together we must stand for a Greater Britain”

You make a very sound political point, John. Never before have both main parties been in such a lamentable state at the same time. It's like a giant playground bust-up and all the teachers are in the common room discussing the size of their belly buttons! Jonathan Swift, and Charles Kingsley, were they alive, would be having a field day (like Aldershot!), watching all the corks popping all over the place (to the uninitiated Water Babies!)
David A