Today the ECHR to tell the UK If we are allowed to deport Abu Hamza

Today the ECHR to tell the UK If we are allowed to deport Abu Hamza

Re: Today the ECHR to tell the UK If we are allowed to deport Abu Hamza

johnc_9 johnc_9

Re: Today the ECHR to tell the UK If we are allowed to deport Abu Hamza

For once the EHCR got it right!

Now put those sods on a plane tonight and let the American taxpayer support them for a change!
Harold Bastow Harold Bastow

Re: Today the ECHR to tell the UK If we are allowed to deport Abu Hamza

It does not make any difference to our country,as to which goverment is in power,as the Court of Human rights,makes all the main decisions.We make rules for our health and safety,and then wait for this Court to say that they are illegal.How come France and Germany do not abide by the same rules as the United Kingdom does.We either rule our country,or the Court of Human rights does.

Re: Today the ECHR to tell the UK If we are allowed to deport Abu Hamza