There will be some down time on the site for maintenance (sorry)

adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

There will be some down time on the site for maintenance (sorry)

Re: There will be some down time on the site for maintenance (sorry)

Hi admin,

The bank lending by fiferalfa 2 (pegged) string seems to have split in two with my latest unpegged in my name for some reason which presently says 34 replies and 16 views!!? - can you please rectify all feeds to the fiferalfa pegged original which at present is only up to April - thanks,   David A
David A

I will look at this very sorry about downtime
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: There will be some down time on the site for maintenance (sorry)

this site davidcameron may experience downtime friday hopefully it will be back up by the weekend. rgds admin
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: There will be some down time on the site for maintenance (sorry)

Admin,
Please, please, please try and keep it to a minimum time.

I was getting withdrawal symptoms last week.....Ha ha!

yes it should be zero downtime on this site i just said it as a precaution as last scheduled maintenance was bumpy all the best admin

Every time I load the corruption section of this site the server seems to crash
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: There will be some down time on the site for maintenance (sorry)

Admin,
There is only one answer to that,
The corrupted section is probably full of corruption.