The peoples party UKIP

dave 1 dave 1

The peoples party UKIP

UKIP has had a huge success with the EU elections.we send our congratulations to them.Very well done.The three main Parties have had a huge shock and their comments to it is,we get the message we hear what you say and we will respond,and their response is we will renegotiate powers back from Europe.That was the same message we were getting before the EU election.So they have not got the MESSAGE.I will spell it out for them.A vote for UKIP is to get us OUT of EU,not renegotiation or more of the same crap we have been getting.The people of this Country have had enough of the EU and so as many more of the Countries that is in the EU.The business people should start to look for other markets outside of the EU for the writing is on the wall,the EU as become unstable and vast numbers of people across Europe want out.
fiferalfa2 fiferalfa2

Re: The peoples party UKIP

Hi Dave
              your post is spot on and all the waffle the three party leaders come out with just beggars belief then we have boris calling us peasants because we vote for what we believe in then we have blair who opened the door to the immigrants saying its wrong a lot of things he did was wrong and withholding letters needed for the chilcott enqiry being one also did you know in 2016 the way the EU votes is being changed and even if there was a no vote in a referendum in 2017 we could not leave the EU now you know why cameron wont bring it forward also he may not be in government lets have UKIP in charge its time the establishment realised we want our country BACK

Re: The peoples party UKIP

Fiferalfa2

Can you expand on your comments about voting changes in 2016 and how that could prevent the UK exiting the EU following a NO vote in the 2017 referendum should it ever happen?