The hypocrisy of politicians!

Trump is president elect, now all those leaders who cast Trump as a racist, rapist, and a tax avoider are now having to send him congratulations to Donald J Trump in the hope that he will overlook their I'll thought through insults and that will include wee Jimmy Kranky Nichola Sturgeon!

Re: The hypocrisy of politicians!

John K

I totally agree with you on those politician's who took it upon themselves to think it would never happen off which shows they are not in tune with public opinion.

Politicans of every persuasions have claimed to speak for the silent majority..... Well the silent majority in both the Brexit referendum & now the American presidency election have spoken up for themselves.

They/we are sick of being branded racists for speaking up for the indigenous people who happen to be made up of many ethnic and minority groups and not just the rights of the white indigenous people.
Its not racist to control the numbers of people coming into any country its called common sense!!

Political correctness have stiffled people from being able to express their feelings and views openly.

The genie is out the bottle and its not going to be imprisoned again.

So to all politicians open your eyes and switch on your listening aids its time to represent the people of this country and stop all this divisive talk about racistism we are already a mix if many cultures and religious beliefs with a diverse race of people and is accept in the most part by all with the exception of certain groups who follow the Islamic religion who refuse to live under UK law and want Sharia Laws in the UK.

To those Muslims who want to live under sharia law there are many country's who practice sharia law you have a choice.....you should chose a country that has sharia law.....
Go live there......we here in the UK have moved on from biblical barbarism and do not want to regress back to those days.