The Trump Card?

Just posted this on Times Digital - a lot seem to agree with me.

Mr D. Akenhead 13 hours ago
I think he will go out of his way to play the nice guy now. He senses his own alienation in the Republican Party hierarchy. Hillary is expecting the bloodbath of which you speak, but I think Trump senses that there is much to be gained now by courting Democrats! Wait and see if I'm right. Yes, he's still in the ring but I sense a Muhammed Ali in the making - picking her off subtly by dancing like a butterfly and stinging like a bee! His restraint is already evident.

12Recommend Reply

Re: The Trump Card?

I think there is a good chance that you are right, David. He will now set about trying to appear like a serious politician and be much more restrained. I think there is a chance that he will be the next president of the US - I think we will live to regret it!