Quantcast

The EU supporting North Korea

Channel 4 Dispatches - Brexit who'll do your job now!!

With many Polish workers working here in our fields, Dispatches asked if they are working in our fields who are working the fields in Poland.

They discovered that North Korea are sending Slave Labourers to Poland to work the fields and the North Korean leaders are being paid by Poland which they are using to help fund their Nuclear bomb program to threaten their neighbours and America.

There is over £1 billion sent to the regime.

And the REMAIN camp where saying we are Safer in the EU.......while they are sending over £1 billion to the most DANGEROUS REGIME in the world!!