Tax Farce

Rhodes1435 Rhodes1435

Tax Farce

Back in 2007 I took the option to move away from this country i despise so much. So after following all the regulations I had one last thing to do, and that was to submit the form notifying the Inland Revenue of my leaving the country. I was told that I will recieve my tax rebate within 4 to 6 weeks, I have now been waiting a poultry 119 weeks, a 119 weeks for a tax rebate and when i contacted the inland revenue they appologise and tell me I will have to wait for another 4 to 6 weeks due to their incompetance. When you owe them your notified within days , when they owe you FORGET IT. Are you going to wait this long Mr Cameron, I don`t think so, no doubt all of you are making new legislation to get even more tax returns through some other loop-hole within the system you create.
I am only back in this country because the Canadian Authority keep Canadian jobs for Canadain born only, and tell us to go home without any explination.