Quantcast

Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Remain are having a laugh.

Not only did they want to remain in the Undemocratic EU they want to defy the Democratic will of the people in the UK referendum on 23rd June 2016.

A petition on the parliament website calling for a rerun of the EU referendum has gathered more than 2.6 million signatures in just over 24 hours.

Such was the demand to sign the petition that the website crashed as a second petition, urging Sadiq Khan London’s mayor to declare the capital’s independence topped 100,000 signatures.

At least up here in Scotland the Scottish Independence referendum result was accepted albeit grudgingly but nothing like the above!!
Peter C
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Peter,

Can you explain to me why Sturgeon is still going on and on and on about the result?

She is now saying they will veto the referendum at Westminster.
SNP lost the Independence vote.
The people of England, Wales and Northern Ireland couldn't even vote on that.

Do the Scots want the EU or not?

If the remain won then why didn't the Independence win?

I don't get it, They don't want to be in a UK union yet they want an EU union.

Does anybody in Scotland know what they want.

I am baffled by the Scots way of thinking.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo

I will  endeavor to try and give you my opinion to your question, I would not even begin  to try speak for all the Scottish people.

You said......

"I am baffled by the Scots way of thinking."

Please don't judge all Scots when listening to SNP MSP or leaders.

There was over 2,000,000 Scots rejected independence in 2014 and many of those same people will have voted to remain in the EU for there own reasons in hope the UK would stay in the EU.......
Will those same people support the SNP in any future indie part 2...... I doubt it very very much as they rejected the break away from rUK 2014 and will do again.

You asked.....

"Do the Scots want the EU or not?"

Going by regional vote on 23rd June 2016 it certainly looked like Scotland wanted to remain in the EU.
However, turnout was well down on the Scottish Independence referendum 2014

2014 Scottish indie turnout was......84.59%
2016 EU referendum turnout was.... 67.2%

Turnout was well done between both referendum.
There was 943,831 almost a million who didn't bother voting 23rd June 2016.

Which would indicate to me EU voting apathy in Scotland.

So do the Scots want the EU may not be the correct question. I see it more about the SNP using this result to leave the EU to further their independence agenda.

The bottom line is SNP and Ms Sturgeon do not believe they can win a 2nd indie referendum at the moment or they would be out there Demanding one now.

You asked......

"I don't get it, They don't want to be in a UK union yet they want an EU union. "

Over 2,000,000 Scots voted to stay in the Union with rUK which says the majority do want to be in the UK union.

Even the SNP die-hard/Braveheart supporters don't agree with the SNP on that one....... Independence for them is just that independent and no union with anyone.

You wrote.....

She is now saying they will veto the referendum at Westminster.
SNP lost the Independence vote.
The people of England, Wales and Northern Ireland couldn't even vote on that.
"

Ms Sturgeon's threat to veto the Brexit is only that a threat.
My opinion is....... Even if she could she won't do it but the SNP will use the power to veto it to gain more power's.

Even though England, Wales & N. Ireland could not vote in the Scottish Independence referendum 2014.

Westminster holds the power over Scotland on whether they can hold a 2nd Scottish Independence referendum or not.

The SNP are more likely use any veto to get the right for the 2nd Scottish Independence referendum from Westminster or gain more power's.

It is my opinion that Scotland along with England, Wales & N. Ireland joined the EU as the UK...... We just voted as the UK to leave so Scotland must leave along with rUK and rejoin the EU once we become an independent country which may never happen. However, if we did become independent and rejoin the EU we would have to accept joining the Euro if which the SNP vehemently rejected in 2014 indie referendum so will not want to join the Euro any time soon.

I hope this has in some way given you some insight and a little more understanding into what's going on with us Scots.

If not feel free to ask anything..... I will endeavor to give you an answer

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo

Further to my own thoughts on your questions.

Please take a read of my new topic called....

Could Brexit Lead to IndyRef2?

It is an article from the very respected Professor John Curtice.

He is the man with his finger on pulse of Scottish opinion.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

The petition for a second EU referendum is fatally flawed, there has been a reverse engineered hacking investigation of signatures that have originated from many overseas areas including Brazil, Argentina, USA, India and strangely some 3000 from the Vatican city which only boasts a population of only 880 sad souls, there is also evidence of mass signings from the same residencies in countries all over the world.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

I have watched the TV interviews with mostly younger voters who are upset at the referendum result, one or two have said they voted to leave but now regret it and wish they had voted to remain, WHY?
Why did they vote to leave if they held other beliefs?
Some young voters mostly students were interviewed at the Glastonbury music festival and were also upset at the result, however it turned out they had not used their vote to influence the result! WHY?

I think that the attitude of these young would be voters who either voted in a state of mental confusion or could not be bothered to vote preferring instead to rely on the other voters to get the result they actually desired, causes me to consider whether the right to vote of 18 years might not be appropriate any more, perhaps it should by raised to 25 years of age to ensure that only the intellectually mature can make crucial decisions that will impact on the lives of the rest of the population!
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Peter,

I thank you for your very informative reply.

I have also read your other post.

However it has gone straight over my head.

It is as clear as mud to me.

Brussels have said "No" to Sturgeon and i am sure i have read she says she will keep the £, If Scotland does have another EU vote.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo

I've not heard or read what Ms Sturgeon's or the SNP plan to do about currency.

She is acting in an utterly deluded fashion trying to make a deal with Gibraltar to find common ground to get to remain in the EU.

Sturgeon can hump and haw all she likes.

We Scots had a vote to leave the UK 2014 and the majority voted to remain in the UK.

In 23rd June we as in the UK voted to leave the EU.
Therefore it stands to reason we must abid by the majority result to leave the EU.

It was not a nation by nation EU referendum so like it or not we along with rUK must leave.

Then if the SNP get a mandate for indie part 2 then so be it.

I personally can't see the SNP getting the backing and even if they did there has only been around 6% movement in favour to leave rUK.
The 2014 indie referendum result was 55% to 45% against leaving rUK so even with the possible 6% movement for to leave rUK would give them a very narrow 51% which the SNP know it is nowhere near a big enough lead to risk a 2nd indie referendum.

That's why Ms Sturgeon hasn't come right out and called 2nd indie referendum she is not sure she can win and win she would have to do or she kills Scottish Independence for ever.

There is no real apetite in Scotland for indie part 2 apart from those who voted to LEAVE rUK.

I would ignore Ms Sturgeon and SNP and let them banter on.......its just not going to happen.
Peter C
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo

Thanks for posting the link and I will post below the most important words in bold......

DELUDED Nicola Sturgeon

What I read in the article is typically the SNP they are so desperate for independence from rUK they tend to lose all perspective on reality.

The sooner deluded Ms Sturgeon gets her talks with EU leaders the better as I am sure she will be brought back down to earth with a body shattering THUMP!!

I voted to Leave rUK in 2014, I do so because I was disillusioned with Westminster governments because Labour and Tories had morphed into one and the same party. This happened ever since Tony Blair (War Criminal) sought the middle ground in politics where power lay rather than left or right of politics and now the Tories realise the same.

However, after the EU referendum I believe our English cousins have woken up and are now challenging Westminster establishment.

Without our English cousins as a small country, Scotland could not change Westminster alone.

I am in favour to remain in a UK when Westminster establishment are having their feet nailed to the floor and told enough is enough and we the people need representation and not ruled by the interest of big businesses.

The experiment of "the wealth would trickle down to the poor" just has not worked.

Getting back to Ms Sturgeon......ignore her she will soon be put in her padded cell again once the EU leaders tell her to......

Go away you Deluded woman!!