Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Peter,

Can you explain to me why Sturgeon is still going on and on and on about the result?

She is now saying they will veto the referendum at Westminster.
SNP lost the Independence vote.
The people of England, Wales and Northern Ireland couldn't even vote on that.

Do the Scots want the EU or not?

If the remain won then why didn't the Independence win?

I don't get it, They don't want to be in a UK union yet they want an EU union.

Does anybody in Scotland know what they want.

I am baffled by the Scots way of thinking.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

The petition for a second EU referendum is fatally flawed, there has been a reverse engineered hacking investigation of signatures that have originated from many overseas areas including Brazil, Argentina, USA, India and strangely some 3000 from the Vatican city which only boasts a population of only 880 sad souls, there is also evidence of mass signings from the same residencies in countries all over the world.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

I have watched the TV interviews with mostly younger voters who are upset at the referendum result, one or two have said they voted to leave but now regret it and wish they had voted to remain, WHY?
Why did they vote to leave if they held other beliefs?
Some young voters mostly students were interviewed at the Glastonbury music festival and were also upset at the result, however it turned out they had not used their vote to influence the result! WHY?

I think that the attitude of these young would be voters who either voted in a state of mental confusion or could not be bothered to vote preferring instead to rely on the other voters to get the result they actually desired, causes me to consider whether the right to vote of 18 years might not be appropriate any more, perhaps it should by raised to 25 years of age to ensure that only the intellectually mature can make crucial decisions that will impact on the lives of the rest of the population!
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Peter,

I thank you for your very informative reply.

I have also read your other post.

However it has gone straight over my head.

It is as clear as mud to me.

Brussels have said "No" to Sturgeon and i am sure i have read she says she will keep the £, If Scotland does have another EU vote.

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Talk about Bad Losers!!!

Jenlo Jenlo