THREASA MAY if this ever gets to you

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

THREASA MAY if this ever gets to you

If this ever gets to Theresa May and she is the eventual winner and becomes our Prime Minister, be warned girl what we want is a total exit from the EU not a half-hearted effort by someone who wanted to stay in, agreeing to anything to do with free movement, closer ties or the EURO IS A NO. If we don’t have access to the market that’s fine we can sell everything we have for sale to the rest of the world, and if we do sell them anything and they impose heavy tariffs on our exports to the EU, we must respond by imposing twice the tariff on their exports to us. We can sell all we have to the rest of the world they are queuing up to deal with us and the EU is falling apart, already calls for border controls and referendums are being pushed by countries who are fed up with useless small minded people like Juncker, who let’s face it was a nobody and still is and will always be just a drunken bully, a nothing from a country smaller than Birmingham, who makes its money by letting companies avoid taxation in countries they do business in, I think the EU should force Luxemburg to repay the amounts of tax to those countries that lost due to the  deals with Luxembourg via Juncker, that should take the wind out of that pompous ass hole.  We are not going to be pushed around anymore by the crap of Europe. so Theresa you better get it right, we don’t need them they need us, and they will need us even more when the next seven countries join, those seven  countries are on a par with Zimbabwe, as far as wealth is concerned. They are joining to borrow enormous amounts, there is no way their financial credibility justifies them joining, but they are being allowed to join so the EU can grow bigger in land mass,  and then force everyone into a federal state. So you and the other Europhile wankers, who are supporting you and hope to ease you into allowing this and that, and watering everything down until almost nothing has changed beware , that’s never going to happen as soon as that looks likely the we will force another selection for PM and the next election you should all be on the dole if the public sees you going back on the referendum outcome, By Easter next year even the Europhiles will see that out was the right way to go, the euro is already in trouble and countries have put back border, and others have demanded a referendum. No one minded the common market but everything else was just signed up for without any consultation, by that FUCK WIT BLAIR the WAR MONGER,   the Dutch Norwegians and Swedish people all want out now, after  they see the influx of people from seven of the poorest countries in Europe as well  as the Arabs and Africans. There will be TENS of MILLIONS of them. Waiting to join are Albania.  Macedonia.  Montenegro. Serbia.  Turkey.  Western Balkans, Bosnia//Herzegovina and Kosovo. At the very least a million each that’s SEVEN MILION will move to central Europe. There will be a lot more than that, top that up with a couple of million Africans and Arabs over the next year or so and the population of Europe will double unfortunately so will the benefit payments, but the income won’t these countries have nothing. Add that to the normal increase in the EU budget, as well as this year’s decrease of £50 Million a day, that won’t be paying.  The whole thing will collapse, as I said before, all we joined was the common market. And now we have the biggest market available the rest of the planet. Not just the 100 million people in Europe who haven’t got any money anyway. Once the cheap labour floods in from the seven countries the unemployment rate will be 75% for local nationals. I hear the chattering classes like Geldof and Branson whinging, but they only care about their money, It was never about the economy for me, it was always about WHO was going to make OUR LAWS, and 40% about future immigration, there is also a problem with throwing people out who shouldn’t be here anyway, If they are here and working and paying taxes and obeying the law then that’s fine, and always has been. But we have enough scroungers who  were born here, and we have to put up with, BUT we don’t need to IMPORT THEM. And we do need to get rid of the ones who are here, the Drug smugglers and dealers, religious nutters, sex offenders, child molesters, fraudsters who fiddle the system, Throw them all out, and don’t do what that faggot Cameron and Co were guilty of, this country they came from, they interpreted this to be “country of birth” so no passport meant they couldn’t be returned, THEY CAME FROM FRANCE, they should have sought  safety there, and so are illegal here, they targeted us because they could fleece the system here. And if France says the Border must be moved then we will have to have police and border guards on every ferry and search everything before they set sail, slow everything down to a crawl, BUT BORDER PATROL MUST BE DONE PROPERLY not the half-hearted crap you instigated when you were home secretary. We are watching and our memory is long (WE STILL HAVEN’T FORGOTEN ABOUT THE EXPENSES SCANDAL) SO I YOU ARE CHOSEN THEN DO WHAT THE MAJORITY WANT AND IGNORE THE CHATTERING TOSSERS ASK YOUR SLEF ONE QUESTION IF THE VOTE HAD GON ETHE WAY Cameron had wanted would the government give us another referendum if we raised a petition, One more thing ignore those who say the total number of immigrants will be small IT WON’T. Put yourself in their shoes “You’re a desperately poor person no food or money or prospects little education and your country has just joined the EU and you can travel anywhere in Europe so where will you go To France where you might get a job but no housing little benefits and some medical help from charities. Germany where you get more money but little else and no job prospect s due to lack of education and nowhere to live except some hostel with thousands of others, Much the same in southern Europe or if we were in England where you get benefits plus some you can send back home by claiming for children and wife you haven’t got because no one will check, A house if you stay on the list and play the racist card, and you will even get you rent paid d if you plead poverty and keep playing the racist card, plus charities queuing up to give you food clothes and all manner of household goods, Free bus travel and even a pension if you stay here free education and medical treatment for all you illnesses, and of course you will get to bring the rest of your tribe here if you are married, and they will all get benefits” so where would you go.  It’s not brain surgery? You also have to slash the Aid budget what Cameron did was disgusting and bordering on a Messiah complex just like BLAIR. Charity begins at home.