Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

                                                      SWARM that’s So WRONG
So Dave is being criticized for calling the illegal asylum seekers a SWARM, and for once I agree with the criticism, SWARM was being to kind, considerate  and politically correct. Insects that swarm show some degree of collective intelligence. These people  should be called a PLAGUE of PONDLIFE.  I saw some tosser from migration watch, wringing his hands and saying “they only want to come for safety and a new life”. What a load of CRAP, well guess what you ASSWIPE they are in a safe country FRANCE, so stay there and start a new life.  We all know they won’t because they’re not after safety, they are SCROUNGERS after BENEFITS, HOUSING, EDUCATION and HEALTH CARE, (not so much the education, they don’t really want to learn fuck all, their MUSLIM and they have Allah so they know everything)  they will of course bleed the country dry given the opportunity, they won’t integrate or contribute to the wellbeing of the country. They certainly won’t work, they will do what the rest of them do, stand around all day whinging they are living in a non-believers county and want it changed.                And a benefits cap of £23000 a year may not sound much to us, but its ten years earnings to them, and they don’t have to work for it. And when they get a council house or private accommodation, and get rent allowance for either, they will sit there waiting for the bleeding hearts from some useless bunch of do gooders, to get them handouts to buy furniture, food and clothing, all the while extolling the virtues of Allah, who incidentally has provided them with fuck all since they were born. And laughing at the people who can’t wait to give into their demands, thinking these people are the stupidest people we have ever met and if the tables were turned we would kill all the old people enslave and work the men and rape the women, because we are allowed. After all they are Kafir (non-believers) and are therefore worthless and count for nothing.  After they have been housed and all their other needs have been met, then they can get a car, any old second hand piece of junk will do, they are then free to drive around uninsured and untaxed with no MOT and pick up and rape non-Muslim schoolgirls.
This is what the Quran dictates.
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
 Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective today as anything else in the Quran.
 Here are a few of these verses...
 "Fight them (the disbelievers), Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and give you victory over them and He will heal the hearts of those who believe." (Qur'an 9:14).
 Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
 Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
As for the UN and the limp wristed tossers there, we can afford to ignore them, after all the rest of the world does; they are incapable of doing anything constructive.  And they have the cheek to presume that they know best, and dish out advice on everything, they engage nobodies give them fancy titles and send them out to pontificate on what, in their opinion we are doing wrong, from Housing and education to child chastisement and human rights. It’s easy to criticise like the housing official who didn’t like the bedroom tax, turned out to be some buck toothed bag lady from Brazil in fact from Rio, the slum capital of the world, and some ass hole called Sutherland the UN special representative on migration who is whinging about the Pond life in Calais. This is another fancy job title for a nobody, who actually knows nothing about Immigration, Migration or Asylum seekers.  Having spent over twenty years as an overpaid pompous prat with Goldman Sachs, and we can all guess how many migrants and asylum seekers he rubbed shoulders with, in the Ivy restaurant and up market wine bars.  To begin with they are required to seek asylum in the first country they get to, in their case ITALY OR GREECE but that won’t happen because like the IRISH TRAVELLERS, they are only interested in scrounging off the British taxpayer. The sooner we are out of the EU except for trade the better.  These people would be better employed thinking of ways to stop the Trans Mediterranean crossing,   my suggestion of using them for shelling practice seems to have fallen on deaf ears.  It’s our border Mr shit for brains, special UN Rep on migration. We will decide who comes in and who we keep out, there should be instant deportation for anyone caught, irrespective of any asylum claim, if your illegal out you go, no appeal no legal aid, just finger print them, take a retinal scan and a DNA sample, so then can be identified in future, when they try to re-enter, and impose a lifetime ban on entering Britain. We kept the Third Reich out, no thanks to the heroes of Europe; they couldn’t wait to surrender, or be non-combatants, not that that would have saved them if we had lost, then Switzerland and Ireland would be speaking German.  We can’t let Adolf Merkel do what Kaiser Wilhelm and Hitler failed to do, that’s run this country, she can have Europe the other two did, and they are welcome to her.   For reference the UN have been involved with 18 peace keeping missions since 1998, none of which have been a success. So if they can’t do what they were originally formed for, what use are they, and why should anyone take any notice of them. So Dave get on with the re write of our Human rights or better still go back to the ones we had before those Labour wankers signed everything away, without the permission of their bosses, THE TAXPAYER. Put Britain in Charge of Britain and its Borders, let in only those who can add value to this country, we still have more than enough scroungers; let’s get rid of the Flotsam and Jetsam of Islam, or any other crackpot religious half-wits, and the foreign bloodsucking parasites queuing up at Calais. Bring benefits down to the lowest legal level possible. Pay the national minimum wage X 40 hours, (£6.90 x 40 =£ 276 a week)   let’s see how many want to stay claiming then. Because that’s what most of the working population have to live on.

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

This post was updated on .
Mostly in sympathy with you Liam until your final gaffe - "lower the benefits" do that and not only do you dissuade them but you impoverish US! - I can just hear Osborne exclaim "Oh, that's a good idea"! I'm a Tory but I don't support this bunch of wasters. He still has done nothing about unfreezing ex-pat pensions which, believe me, is a mammoth kick in the teeth for those of us who paid our dues to receive them in the first place. It is ludicrous to admit that a product of Montenegro, ridden with Mafia and illegal practices, gets a better deal than me in Canada because of EU membership! I can tell you HM's Commonwealth ex-pats are pretty browned off, especially those of us who have risked our lives for her!

Actually, I don't believe reduced benefits would dissuade them one jot - too many blind eyes or unpoliced areas! One has to ask the obvious question: why are these people entitled to anything? Charity cases are all very well, but even the charities are stretched, thanks to the greediness of the take-take-take Society we have saddled ourselves with!
David A
Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

RE: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

I can see your point of view,  but I just don't think it's fair that if you lie in bed all day or sit on your fat ass smoking and drinking watching TV, that you should receive more than someone who gets up at four or five in the morning to drive buses or deliver mail, or any other crappy job. During my working life I have had to cover a three shift pattern over a rolling seven day rotation  6-2  2-10  &  10-6. It's no fun at all getting your weekend on Tuesday and Wednesday when everyone else is at work and there is no entertainment available, and when I played darts some of the team were in the pub every day lunchtime and evening, I was working anything from 40 to 60 hours a week, and I couldn't afford that. So it is a huge bone of contention with most of the public. And your right about the pension either your Ex Pat or my Old age we all paid for every penny we are getting, in fact the calculation is wrong we were and still are being ripped off and I am just about to put something on Nabble.

Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 09:13:05 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Mostly in sympathy with you Liam until your final gaffe - "lower the benefits" do that and not only do you dissuade them but you impoverish US! (I can just hear Osborne exclaim "Oh, that's a good idea"! I'm a Tory but I don't support thisn bunch of wasters. He still has done nothing about unfreezing ex-pat pensions which, believe me, is a mammoth kick in the teeth for those of us who paid our dues to receive them in the first place. It is ludicrous to admit that a product of Montenegro, ridden with Mafia and illegal practices, gets a better deal than me in Canada because of EU membership! I can tell you HM's Commonwealth ex-pats are pretty browned off, especially those of us who have risked our lives for her!

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/Swarm-absolutly-not-fair-to-insects-tp4035514p4035515.html
To unsubscribe from Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects, click here.
NAML

RE: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

The description of the Calais Migrants and those on route to Calais as a swarm is a misnomer! A swarm is a sudden phenomenon that arises spontaneously from time to time, such as a swarm of bees, wasps and locusts. The migrant crisis effecting Western France and as a consequence the UK, this surge of African and Middle Eastern migration is not for the most part Asylum seekers rather it is driven by purely economic ambitions for either a chance to work or claim benefits as such it would more accurately described as a parasitic infestation that shows no sign of abating as it would if it was a swarm!
wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Wonder horse

If my expressed opinions of the motivations of the vast majority of these Migrants offends your sensibility's so be it, I would however ask you to consider the following, if the Nigerians who have travelled from the North of their country form the bulk of Nigerians arriving in Lybia to board the smugglers boats on route for Italy are Muslims, why are they leaving a predominantly Muslim region of the Hauza people, who is posing a threat to their lives, Book Haram? No they are also Muslims, Christians? No they dare not enter that region or they will be killed. Their motivation is greed, personal enrichment and in many cases an intention to commit fraud as a fast track path to quick riches.

If an Eritrean or a Somali migrant feels in peril of their lives why are these Muslim "Refugees" not seeking sanctuary in Northern Kenya, Ethiopia or Sudan? Why travel thousands of miles through Sudan, Egypt and across the barren quattara depression to Lybia, why when they eventually arrive in Italy do they not claim asylum there, why wait until they enter the UK illegally?

If a Syrian Muslim should make the journey through Turkey to Greece to seek asylum in Europe they have only to travel across the border into Albania, Kosovo or Bosnia all of which are Muslim countries where they can easily fit into those societies, why travel further across non Muslim Europe and on to the UK?

This is an invasion, a malevolent invasion that if not stopped will effect social change that will leave you isolated in a land that no longer is recognisable to you.
wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Wonderhorse, forgive me. I used to think as you do until I moved to rural Somerset, where Brigid and I thought, Wells, a lovely quiet out-of-the-way place steeped in tradition where people seemed immune to the practices I experienced on a regular basis as a freelance journalist and software inventor, our stalls in Greenwich under constant surveillance for organised gangs of Eastern Europeans who would regularly plague Greenwich market. No different in Wells, not only did these gangs run rings round Wells Council, but after 6 months looting Wells High Street the Council decided finally to evict en masse this houseful of East Europeans with their Mercedes and Audis blatantly putting two fingers up at the establishment and turning this quietbackwater into a shell-shocked City. Then they started helping themselves to the sheep and the cattle on the levels. They left their lovely Georgian house gutted by fire - and we hold out our hands to this scum. Exaggeration? I'm afraid this extract is conservative by any standard. It was at that point, that Brigid and I decided to give up on the land of my birth, and I fear your tolerance, in my book, is encouraging more of the same. Until we get back our rule of law, for Britons throughout the land, that land will remain unsafe for our children. Do you want that? I've had the odd disagreement with John in my time, as well, but I believe he and I are at one on this, and I fear you seriously misunderstand him.

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Wonder horse

In order for you to comprehend the degree of vehemence that you detect in my posts on this subject you need to research an interwar publication that advocates forced multiculturalism in Europe:

"Practisher Idealismus" published in 1925, the author Richard Coudenhove-Kalargi which advocates the planned erosion of white European populations by deliberate crossbreeding between whites and migrant races from Africa and Asia in order to produce a new "Mulatto" race of low interlect socially compliant citizens that would be more easily manipulated by a ruling elite, (his words not mine).
It may at first reading appear to be a literary nonsense, however when you examine the progress of multiculturalism in nations like Sweden whose population of indigenous white Nordic peoples who number around 9,000,000 that has remained static for a couple of decades they now have an Afro/Asian population of 1,000,000 (10%) and the birth rate of this migrant population is quickly producing a non white, non Christian school age population in the land of the Vikings.

Ironically the EU awards the Coudenhove-Kalargi prize for multiculturalism to those national leaders who have done the most to promote multiculturalism in the EU every year.

Perhaps after carrying out your own unbiased research into this matter you may come to regard my comments which currently offend you as not simply a racially intolerant rant at all, but simply a demonstration of my frustration at the planned destruction of our culture, our race and our futures!

NB My ethnic makeup has on my paternal side an Scottish/Irish background, while on my Maternal side I have a Channel Island/ French and Irish history with the possibility of an Andalusian connection because of my Maternal Grandfather's name. Beyond that I have no idea or concerns!
wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Dear Wonderhorse,

Believe me, I share some of your frustrations, and I think you may support me in saying to Liam that cutting benefits just impoverishes further those genuinely in need in the population, but I share too his frustrations when you get a ludicrous situation that those putting up their feet and doing sweet Fanny Adams are better off financially than hard working individuals doing their best to finance these wasters and keep the old country together in the process! Furthermore, you have crooks in HM Treasury, all parties, who appear to be making as much money as they can out of the poor old British motorist in spite of a World glut of oil, pushing down the price, brought about by both get-rich-quick hackers as well as the readmission of Iran as holder of probably the richest source on the Globe! Yesterday a full tank at Costco cost me 51 dollars Canadian - how much does a full tank cost you guys, bearing in mind that sterling is currently trading at 2 dollars 4 cents Canadian?! Yeah! thought so! so you are all being fleeced of fair prices on a daily basis! small wonder transport in UK appears to be grinding to a halt!
David A
wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

RE: Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 04:02:05 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

[...]

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/Swarm-absolutly-not-fair-to-insects-tp4035514p4035533.html
To unsubscribe from Swarm? absolutly not fair to insects, click here.
NAML