Stop the Blame Game

Nigel of Beverley Nigel of Beverley

Stop the Blame Game

Is it not time that the joint Government STOP blaming the Labour party for the so called mess that we find ourselves in.And get on with the job they were voted in to do.
Just remember why the Labour party got in for such a long period of time in the first place?
Im all for change for the better, As long as the rich do there bit for our wonderful country.
It appears that the first wave of change ie Benifits might hurt some torys that maybe thought that becouse they voted tory might be exempt, Good on you Mr Cameron Keep up the fair change for all.
I hope this is not just a sweetner for the lower paid, And then try and hit the less fortunate with a finantial bombshell, Becouse the people of today will not stand for it, nor will they be a push over.
Just another point, Why are our bank interest rates so low when all the banks can still throw money at sport ect, And still pay Bonuses?.