Season's Greetings

It is that time of year again and so......

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy Hogmanay

I hope to see our regular contributors who appear to have dropped away from making their valuable contributions return in 2017

Re: Season's Greetings

Happy Christmas and Happy Hogmanay to you, too Peter!

Re: Season's Greetings

Happy Christmas and a splendid new year to one and all, don't drink too much

Re: Season's Greetings

I won't drive! chances are we'll be in a snowdrift after today! but I'll drink a wee drop to all of ye from the Progressive Hebridean distillers - Bruichladdich - your 'unpeated Islay single Malt!'

'til all the seas gang dry', my dear!

Re: Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to David, Peter, John and everyone who contributes to the forum - long may it continue!!