Season's Greatings to All

Re: Season's Greatings to All

Here's ta ye, ma bonny lad, "Nollaig chridheil agus bliadhna mhath ùr".

Re: Season's Greatings to All

This post was updated on .
And may ye better reck the rede, than ever did th'adviser! (advice to an ancestor!)

And there's a hand, my trusty fiere,
And gie's a hand o'thine,
And we'll tak a right guid-willie waught,
For auld lang syne!

I have the mighty Talisker and Glenfiddich and Irish Powers this year!

We are beneath a mighty Arctic blizzard as I write, but I'm well oiled!

And to all my friends on this Forum, I wish you a very Happy Christmas and Hogmanay and may fortune be good to you in 2014.
David A
a patriot a patriot

Re: Season's Greatings to All

och eye the noo  !!!!

Re: Season's Greatings to All

ay, to you too!
David A
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: Season's Greatings to All

Merry Christmas!
I will contact Google translate and see if they can include Scottish!
David did u manage to resolve your spam issues srry not to have got back sooner i've been tied up?

Re: Season's Greatings to All

And to you too!

A's weel! dinnae greet the now!

Re: Season's Greatings to All

Adminpolitics

To translate David A's last post; Oh well, do not cry just now.

P.S.
Merry Christmas Admin and to all who take the time to contribute to the well of knowledge in this forum.

Re: Season's Greatings to All

My translation John: All's well - don't worry about it! Even Scots can't agree with each other sometimes!

Re: Season's Greatings to All

Re: Season's Greatings to All

Lang may yer's too! Peter - it's now minus 9 (8.00 p.m.) now projected minus 20 for midnight! We are choosing a high point above the city, and we'll be staying in the car until midnight! When we'll do a sharp Auld Lang Syne in the elements, watch the fireworks for a bit, then unthaw in our trusty (I pray!) little Ford Escape. Give me your email address and I'll send you pics!

All the very best to you, John, and Angie and Oracle!

David and Brigid

Re: Season's Greatings to All

Re: Season's Greatings to All

I too would like to send my very best wishes to all the regular contributors to this
forum for a happy, healthy and hopefully more prosperous new year (I won't hold my breath for the latter but we must have hope, if nothing else).