Save the BBC from cuts

Caroline Caroline

Save the BBC from cuts

The BBC is the most cost effective source of entertainment that we have. I do not have SKY and will not buy SKY, I HATE adverts! I do not want to be sold items when I am relaxing.
Anyway, I am happy paying my licence fee and will be extremely upset if the Conservative party goes after the BBC. Please leave this internationally famous institution for the people alone. If this is destroyed I will never vote Conservative again.
M KEAY M KEAY

Re: Save the BBC from cuts

I think the P.M is right to consider cutting the B,B,C money, they must have to much anyway,they can afford to send me 6/7 letters saying I have not got a license and that they are going to send the enforcement officer round.
But I have told them on 5 occasions that I have one and they agree.
 But they still send thier letter.WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY MINE AS WELL THIERS