Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

So Sam backs remain because she does not want "one single opportunity to be closed to children". Yes her children. They are probably being lined up to join all the other ex PMs' offspring for lucrative jobs within the EU.

As much as it saddens me to say so many "remain" women who have been in these debates on TV have done little for their cause. Nicola Sturgeon, Angela Eagle and Amber Rudd, were described by one commentator as "The Three Rottweilers"  when
facing Boris Johnson. Nicola Sturgeon in particular was like a screaming Banshee shouting across the studio with the audacity to accuse Boris has having an eye on being Prime Minister! I am not a great fan of Boris but isn't that her aim in Scotland. Margaret Hodge was the same on Politics Today forever interrupting Bernard Jenkin.

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

All I can say, is "I heard a voice of one crying in the wilderness"!!! The markets clearly do not share her view!

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

Anyone doubting how they should vote in the EU referendum should download. 'Brexit the Movie's from YouTube, a totally open minded analysis of the EU from people in the Know, confidently the BBC will not broadcast this recording!

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

She never had mine - it's really gone to her head, hasn't it? Nicola Sturgeon, I mean!

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

I agree with you Peter. I think she is in for a big shock as is the Irish threat to put up border controls - ain't going to happen. Pound will slip but it will rally once the European hogs realise the game's up!

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

One thing that really irritates me about the "Remain" supporters, David Cameron being the biggest culprit because he is the one that uses the phrase "reformed EU"
more than any one is that so many people don't seem to pick up on the fact that "reformed" is the operative word. Well who the hell do they think is going to bring about this "reform". It certainly won't be the UK. He keeps on about his "success" in his negotiations earlier this year that at present don't mean a thing because none of these pathetic changes have yet been ratified and if we vote to remain they probably never will be. We are out voted more than any other member country. Do people really think we have any politician who is able enough to negotiate a much better deal on our behalf, let alone a better deal for the minnows in Europe (there is an obsession with our Governments with sorting out all other country's problems).
We have enough problems in our own country all exacerbated by mass immigration
and it's time to put our country first.

Re: Sam Cam puts her twopenn'orth in for the Remain Campaign

And so say all of us! The Oracle speaks, and the moving finger writes!
David A