Questions about Cameron UK politics

Amaury Bruel Amaury Bruel

Questions about Cameron UK politics

Dear Sir,

  I am an international relationships french student in Lyon. I have to make a dissertation for the end of the year, and I have chosen to make it about UK politics, especially about the mandate of the former Prime Minister David Cameron and the genesis of the Brexit referendum.
  For this purpose, I am looking for information and I would like to know if it is possible to ask David Cameron a few questions in an official way I could quote in my research work, for example by meeting for an interview or something like that.

Thanks for your attention,
Yours faithfully

Amaury Bruel
amaury.bruel@gmail.com

Re: Questions about Cameron UK politics

Like Vladimir and Estragon, friend, I think you'll be waiting for Godot if you wish to hear from him!

Re: Questions about Cameron UK politics

Amaury Bruel,
The mandate you refer to is the previous election mandate if the UK Conservative & Unionist party for the 2015 general election which is available online, As to the possibility of direct communication with David Cameron so that you can ask him questions, I suspect you would need considerable amounts of money to pay for his fees for such an interchange.
The genesis of the EU referendum actually dates back to 1973 when another former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath illegally from a constitutional standpoint took the UK into the European Economic Community without a mandate from the British people for that action.

The disadvantage's of our EU membership vastly outweigh any benefits if they actually existed in the real world.
The British people like their French counterparts have seen a gradual erosion of our national identities, of our system of lawmaking and have suffered the effects of false science including  anthropogenic climate change and the value of alternative energy sources that are in reality simply another method of taxation.
We in the UK are an island race, we are not Europeans, our traditions, our laws and our aspirations are diametrically opposite to those of our European neighbours. So it came about that the policies of the EU have brought about a resurgence of moderate nationalism, or to put it another way a return to our traditional values.

Yours sincerely
John Kelly