Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

Done it Peter

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

This scary, because they have blocked international access to this site with the comment Select something more worthwhile! Very, very, Big Brother!

So let it be known that I'm registering my protest here all the same!

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

I know, and what got me was it seemed to be deliberate, advising me to do something more useful! I think your political establishment is hitting new lows!
David A
a patriot a patriot

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

signed it too

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

I have tried to add my support to the campaign but seem to be locked out. I am very suspicious of this, it has never happened before and I have been a supporter of 38 degrees for many years. I am wondering if the governments tentacles have something to do with this. They do hate the electorate presenting their views and signing petitions.

Re: Protect Freedom of Information (FOI) laws

So I am not alone in my treatment either! I find this all very sinister...

I'm giving 38 degrees a wide berth now!
David A