Please read and support our War Dead!!

Our government will never hold Tony Blair (War Criminal) to account for his involvement in taking this country to War and his involvement in the deaths of our Brave men & women.

If you can possibly donate please do so and encourage your friends, family, neighbours and work colleague's to do so as well.

Post the url link on Facebook or Twitter

https://www.crowdjustice.co.uk/case/chilcot/

This is a cause worthy of the Great British people's support......we all donate to children in need causes or overseas aid.

Our soldiers who gave up their life, following our intervention in the Tony Blair (War criminal) lead illegal Iraq war ......

Surely our Dead Soldiers are just as deserving of our Support.

Thank you whether you can donate or not