New World Order

New World Order......

Should we be concerned!!

Are we to late to stop those behind the scene!!

What is their true ultimate goal!!

Anyone chose to dare speak about the un-talked about people behind the New World Order!!

Or is the much talked about New World Order just another Conspiracy or can it be possible those behind the New World Order are using the Conspiracy theory as a disguise to covertly put in place their New World Order!!

I have heard they want depopulation from 7 billion to 2 billion......
Can't be true.....surely Not!!!

I have heard on American national media about FEMA camps being built all over America......
Can't be true surely Not!!!

I also have heard on American national media about America preparing for Martial Law in peace time......
Can't be true surely Not!!!

Anyone with any information and brave enough to take this topic and investigate...... What about our good old Journalist's are you reading this what have the British media to say about what is or may be going on or are you holding out for the BIG STORY SCOPE!!!...... When it's to late.

Re: New World Order

Don't lose any sleep over it, Peter! It may never happen! We could just as easily be wiped out by the asteroids that seem to be taking a fancy to us by latest reports, or some ghastly virus!! - or Monsanto!