National Health Service

Ian Todd Ian Todd

National Health Service

Dear Mr Cameron

My father inlaw is in poor health. He was recently denied NHS Continuing Healthcare funding despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As a result of this my wife, who has health issues of her own, spends 13.5 hours a day caring for his health and welfare. Would you work that long without pay? In fact I believe the Working Time Directive is being infringed.

I would, of course, help fund his care myself, had I not been made redundant from a Government Agency almost 12 months ago.

My wife desperately needs respite before there is a serious impact on her health and welfare.

The 2 issues here are adequate funding for the health service and realistic employment prospects for a 58 year old, who spent over 34 years working for the government of the day. In fact you could give me a job improving the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the NHS and solve both problems in one go.

I have seen a lot of communication recently, canvassing support in the forthcoming election and suggest you act with urgency, if you value the support of me and my family.

Regards
Ian Todd
Burleson01 Burleson01

Re: National Health Service

Wow, that sounds wonderful. I am not sure if this is the right section you ask you this question but for years I have been struggling with health problems because I am over weight. I followed diets, took pills and saw doctors but nothing really works because of my hectic routine. Now, few days back my friend suggested me to use Verv. She is also following them and sand it will defiantly work for me. So my question is, do you think following such app and blogs helps?