Nabble, have your say

To day I have decided to give up making political statements of voicing my opinions as. I have now reached my status as a 70 year old, I shall miss you all even if I have disagreed with some of you in the past, what a boring world it would be if we all agreed on everything.
I have decided that life is for the enjoying now, before it's gone.
So I wish you all the best and hope you find happiness and contentment in your lives.

John Kelly

Re: Nabble, have your say

John K,

Firstly, congratulations on your 70th

I do hope you might find the draw to post a comment or two to much to stay away.

You and I have had many a tough and frank disagreement on varies subjects but always polite enough not to descend into angry fowl mouthed slagging matches.

On a few occasions you changed my views and I have learnt a lot so thanks for your frank and enlightening views.

I recently turned the big 60 myself and have taken a back seat from making any posts on here and other forums I contribute to and it has been good not bothering about politics for a while but I have not come to that juncture where I'm ready to give up on making a point or two.

I shall miss your contribution and wish you every happiness, good health my friend.

I'll raise a glass to you on your 70th