Quantcast

More European Union

1 ... 29303132
D.Eccles D.Eccles

Re: More European Union

The Supreme Court kicks off at 11a.m. today,  We will see if they choose to defer to common British Law or the embedded EU Law
which is supposed to over-rule all. After all the legalese is done any discretionary decision would indicate where bias is..
.for or against the British people.  Italy was good news another crack in the dam. Austria as expected I think.

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: More European Union

I'd say Less not More now after the Italians ousted Renzi today! Glad Van der Bellen won the green vote in Austria, though - one Holocaust was enough...

This could well be beginning of the end (or the end of the beginning, more like!) of the EU as we know it. Let's hope so, for all our sakes, as Merkel has the gall to turn her sights on us the ex-Pats and or pensions as bargaining pawns. She's had her day too. Mrs May, we will never forgive you if you let us down, and that goes for our children too. High time British rule of law gained ascendancy again and Nicola Sturgeon abandoned her ludicrous destructive notion of isolating Scotland from the rest of the UK. Mrs May, think again about Farage. He has the ear of the White House, which is more than can be said presently for you who voted to remain in this cess pit. Or have you forgotten?

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/More-European-Union-tp1787413p4037003.html
To unsubscribe from More European Union, click here.
NAML

No virus found in this message.

1 ... 29303132