More European Union

1234567 ... 32
TJ TJ

Re: More European Union

I read yesterday that the EU are making plans to take over policing our borders.......They will have the say who can be let in OUR country without any say from our Government........seems it's the EU's way to make us take our share of the flood of 'asylum seekers' from the middle east that have already started landing in Italy.....as I believe so far our Government has said we won't take them..........so much for what our Government says, they will do as they're told by EU...as usual.
Popeye Popeye

Re: More European Union

I never voted to join the E.U. and i still want out. The politicans in Brussels are milking the system. We have all of the E.U. trash over here, they are con artist, murderer's, rapist. I have not seen any benefit from the E.U.since that Twat Edward Heath sighned this country into the so called common market.

It is costing this country millions of pounds just to belong to a club. We had free trade with the whole world and with the commonwealth countries. We had good border controls. Where we once had a good fishing industry, they have ruined it. Just after the seconed world war, this country was almost self sufficient in growing our own food. We had apple orchards everywhere, did not need to import any. We had hop gardens, and mixed farming but the common market soon destroyed that for us.

Since joining the common market the border controls all went and in came the immigrants and all the criminals. This country has concreted over good farmland to build more and more houses to house these immigrants. All immigrants that come here benefits from our health system. If an englishman travels anywhere in europe and needs to go to hospital they have to pay for the service. Now we are about to have Turkey and Serbia join up and that will lead to another influx of crimminals

I have been to hospitals in London and it is spot the englishman, they are full of gabbling foriegners covered in headscarfs and sheets. Most of them do not speak english, so now we have forms with about a dozen foriegn langauges on them. I bet half of all foriengners have not paid a penny into the system and then we wonder why the NHS is in dept.

Norway, Denmark and Sweden don't belong to this expencive club and they are doing very well, so why does this stupid country go on paying millions into a black hole.

So yes i would like to see us come out of this black hole, and get rid of all foriegn crimminals, and all those foriegners that do not have jobs.

Re: More European Union

Alistair Mormont Alistair Mormont

Re: More European Union

I find it rather ironic that Mr Cameron among others were raving about democracy around the time of the AV referendum (I voted No, in case were wondering), while surrendering our sovreignty to Europe. One wonders whether there's something more to this monstrous situation than meets the eye, as I cannot imagine that any truly Conservative politician believes that being part of this wrethched Union can possibly benefit Britain. Truly they cannot seriously believe that trade or positive diplomatic relations would cease if we withdrew? Do they suppose that, with the Euro in crisis, nations such as Germany and France would find new trading partners overnight? No, they need us, but we don't need their Union. What's the point of having a Prime Minister, or a Parliament, or any kind of voting mechanism at all when we are slowly but surely losing power to European bureaucrats who cannot be held accountable for their actions because nobody elected them to their posts in the first place?
Norman Utton Norman Utton

Re: The Economy & EU comtributions.

There are 17 countries in Europe that are not part of the EU. Norway, and Switzerland are probably the most notable apart from Russia. These countries are mainly prosperous, and doing well. To say that we (the UK) need Europe to survive is utter rubbish. I am certain that almost everyone in the UK is happy to see us trade with the EU, but what we are opposed to is being dictated to by a bunch of politicians whom we did not elect, and even worse who we can’t vote out. Let me point out that business is all about selling product, or services at competitive prices, with good quality. Are China and India members of the EU – clearly the answer is NO. Yet these two countries sell vast amounts of product to the EU. Unfortunately Cameron is not a businessman, and clearly does not understand the way business works, and it would seem that neither do you.

Re: The Economy & EU comtributions.

Simon Carruthers Simon Carruthers

Re: More European Union

I havent read any of the replies as there are so many.
So...........
Above anything else the EU costs make no SENSE at all.
Imagine if you were struggling to pay your bills and the family next door needed money to pay theres. You'd have to say sorry no can do.
But lets face it were like the NHS of the EU. The rich pay to help the poor!
The cynic in me says that all this financial situation was used to force us into Europe so we could all suffer in this together believing in the safty in numbers idea.
Yet Id rather burn in hell than give up complete inderpendence of our country. The only country that has stood up and fought for freedom in 3 world wars. And been on the winning side everytime. Not bad for a country full of shopkeepers!

Re: More European Union

Simon Carruthers Simon Carruthers

Re: More European Union

This stretches right across parliment. The whole lot at fault. Not just old Dave. New labour have to carry the blame of this country on there shoulders.
The Mangna Carta didnt stop the Barons going on the rampage again. So bits of signed paper doesnt stop greed, power and corruption.
If we want our country then we must vote for an alternative.
King George VI gave the government complete control.
Only when a monarch stands to face their people once more. A true king and leader will take us forward.
Will king Arthur really return.......

Re: More European Union

Simon Carruthers Simon Carruthers

Re: More European Union

Real power will never be in the hands of the people. Becasue power corrupts. Just look at Russia. What should have been civil war to give the country back to the people ended up with paranoid mad dictators killing people. Eating and drinking in lavish buildings while the people starved and froze to death.
All animals need a pecking order. We need laws and rules to live by.
I just want to be able to goto work. Pay my Taxes, that should be used for the right reasons and the rest of my money I want to be able to live a nice life without worry.
The government know this is what people want so have to justify themselves by changing everything such as the NHS. What better result for everyone to see about the NHS is the amount of people who they save, thats it! or the police cating more criminals and keeping our streets safe. Oh no every government has to make changes. Rubbish.
They also have to increase our awerness of terrorist attacks so they can wrap a big arm around us and give us a cuddle and say dont worry where here to keep you safe. HA HA.

Over educated, under qualified and unwanted. I remember hearing Glender Jackson say that even if all of her constituency asked for capitol punishment she wouldnt vote for it in parliment as SHE didnt believe in it, so whats the point of her representing the people. That was on the John Gaunt radio program Talksport.

I wonder how many people would vote for a Richard Branson party?

Re: More European Union

If Mr Cameron is as strong as he claims to be I would suggest now is the time for the promised referendum on membership of the EU in order that the British people can vote to get out
before they make us bankrupt.  Unlike Greece our assets have already been sold off cheap
so there won't be any money to be made there (for the tax payer at least).
brian Taylor brian Taylor

Re: The Economy & EU comtributions.

try not being polite by addressing the ARSEHOLE WHO IS SELLING US DOWN THE RIVER BY HIM SAYING ITS ALREADY DECIDED BY LABOUR, BOLLOCKS JUST SAY NO LIKE ALL OTHER EURO CUNTRIES SAY, AND NO I DID NOT MISSPELL CUNTRIES
reg miles reg miles

Re: More European Union

How sad it is that David Cameron cannot come out and say openly that no matter what the majority of the electorate want he is not prepared to give su e referendum on Europe.  I voted to go into Europe purely for commercial reasons, as it was put to us,but it has got completely out of hand .Come David ask the people of this land that do not have vested interests in Europe.
Brian Brian

Re: More European Union

The Magna Carter does bring up what would be some very interesting arguments legal and otherwise to what succesive Governments, and its leaders have consented to and allowed to happen here in GB. could not the pro anti EU campaigners mount a legal challenge using the Magna Carter as a legal reference point if not why not? Is it that they dont want to i fail to believe that some of these educated people have not thought of or looked at what is enshrined within the Magna Carter many of its dictates can never be altered many of which that are very relevent to what is happening  here and now in GB and has been for far to long.
   Out of Europe, Save Billions , chuck out all the undesriable's that we are now not allowed to because we are part of the EU, then we can start to look at the other  convention of human rights that is getting completly out of hand  two seperate issues  but both need a strong British  leader to defend us from not a wishey washey con/lib leader.  Who will step up and be our next George  the EU Dragon slayer? anyone i wonder
David Burrow David Burrow

Re: More European Union

I have never been a supporter of European membership. It is a money pit, it has been proved on endless occasions that the EU parliament is rife with greed and corruption. It was once hailed as the new super power. Look at the mess it's in now. We are in the best position, on the outside looking in. Europe is for holidays and trading with, not "joining." It swallows billions of pounds of our money. For what? To bail out failing "member" countries who are trying to live the European dream. The problem is that's all it is, a dream.

We give millions away every year in foreign aid, but after the disastrous near bankrupted reign of Blair and Brown, shouldn't we be cutting back to help ourselves at home? Slightly off topic we give millions in "aid" to China. Why? They now have one of the largest economies in the world!

David I wish you all the luck in the world in your campaign to get us back on our feet. Don't deviate but remember Labour will twist everything to make it look like this mess is your doing.

Re: More European Union

Re: More European Union

I voted against joining what was then called the common market. I did not see the point of
tying us to trade with European Countries when there is a whole wide world out there. I would remind you however that it was Ted Heath who lied to the people of this Country (and he admitted such) together with the Media in order to persuade the general populous that we should join. He knew at the time that it was intended to be more than a trading alliance. The
promised referendum took place under Harold Wilson's Government, that was a legacy inherited
from the Tories.

Kazza Kazza

Re: European Union

Why are we still in the EU - what do we get apart from a load of EU migrants - and a lot of pain from Brussels telling us what we can do and can't do - and we like the idots we are - follow the rules -  I am old enought to remember joing the EU - didn;t get a choice then - really think we need one now - But I suspect the government is frightened of the result - so many people are against the constant drain of our resources (ie Money/NHS/Housing etc) that they already know the answer and don't know how to deal with it.   The time for taking action is now - not keep leaving it a bit longer - its not getting better - its getting worse and we are sinking fast...

Re: European Union

1234567 ... 32