Morals and Values

Donnycarl Donnycarl

Morals and Values

Hi David
          I'm a 44 year old father of 2 from Doncaster,South Yorkshire.Both myself and my partner have worked hard all of our lives to provide a safe and secure home for our 2 children.We have brought our children up to be honest hardworking and tried to instill in them Honesty,Morals and values. This kind of goes against the grain in todays society,especially when you look at all levels of our society,when we have MP's fiddling expenses, Banks ripping off the poor with excessive charges,energy companies profiteering and ripping poor people off,NHS trusts denying patients drugs yet spending £0,000's on work of arts and nothing on cleaning equipment,Bank managers being rewarded with bonus's for failing with taxpayers money. My point to you is where is this heading for mine and your children when the people and companies that run and operate in our country can operate in a rip off manner with no morals.Should we all be teaching our future generations values and should'nt we start to change and stop the rip off britain we live in and start treating people fairly.It's the first step to restoring better standards for all.

Yours Sincerley

Carl
Doncaster