Miscellany

Dave Fahey Dave Fahey

Miscellany

Firstly, please accept my condolences on the loss of your father, at least he had the pleasure of seeing you made Prime Minister.
Secondly, I was very critical of you as leader of the Conservatives, but five days before the Election, after seeing you work so hard around the country, I ate all of my words and hoped that you would win. You said that you all had a lot of work to do and you got straight down to it. Thank you, at last I feel that we have a Government that is working for the good of the country and not just scoring cheap political points for their own party.
You and your colleagues, both Tory and LibDems, have returned dignity to politics-something that was so obviously lacking during the Labour years.
Please could you remove some of the political correctness that is bogging our country down,in particular the reluctance to celebrate Christmas.
Could you also make more cancer drugs available to people, it makes my blood boil that the NHS can't afford to provide them but can readily provide funds to restore the virginity of Muslem girls, common sense should surely prevail here?
Apologies if I have rambled, best of luck for the future.