Might be a good idea,

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

Might be a good idea,

SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THE PHAMPHLET BACK TO CAMERON
THE PROBLEM IS THAT IF YOU PUT A STAMP ON IT YOUR PAYING IF YOU DON’T PUT A STAMP ON IT THE POST OFFICE CHARGES THE RECIEVER AND THAT WILL BE PAID BY THE TAX PAYER.
A BETTER IDEA IS TO SEND THEM TO

JOANNA GEORGE,
FREEPOST, RSBB,ZRZT,ZTXE
THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY FOUNDATION
30, MILLBANK LONDON    SW1P 4DP

This is a freepost address for Conservative donors, and the postage is paid by the conservative party campaign fund.  So they will be spending their own money getting their own literature back. so if your going to return it in protest, this would be the best way to do it.

Re: Might be a good idea,

What a brilliant idea - I wish I hadn't posted my pamphlet back today! I only used a second class stamp and felt it was worth it but your idea is fab!!