Michael Gove's article - my comment

This post was updated on .
Just posted this after his rather pompous article in today's Times...

Mr D Akenhead 6 minutes ago
pending
Sooner a burst bubble, than a festering boil! At least we are spared any more raves from Nigel! Naughty Nigel is truanting as are David and Boris! Soon, we'll be left with little Michael all alone with his monumental vision of a better world as he sinks in his corner like little Jack Horner! I wonder if Theresa will even want to play with you now, after your naughty naughty playground behaviour. You know perfectly well, flick knives are expressly forbidden! Gove, hand it over, there's a good boy. Now  take a hundred lines; sweet rations are denied!

Gove suitably trashed and dumped! Barring a miracle, I fear we are lumbered with Theresa May!

Re: Michael Gove's article - my comment

This post was updated on .
Just posted this on Times digital...

Mr D Akenhead 27 minutes ago
pending
Michael Gove on the back benches with nowhere to go it seems. Perhaps, he should resume journalism, but after his bull in proverbial china shop bit, who'll have him?

love this latest from Peter Brookes!

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F91040762-49f2-11e6-8014-8056cb7c3ac5.jpg?crop=2727,1818,582,186&resize=758

Re: Michael Gove's article - my comment