Quantcast

Message to Adminukpoltics

Is becoming the norm for this very good debating forum to now have Free Advertisements posted on this site.

If not is it possible to remove these topics copied and pasted below.......

Intitleindex.of MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8 ENTERPRISE FINAL RETAIL 32BIT French by sewjas

Telly_Addicts_EUR_PSP-PSN by tanutho

GraphicRiver Mission Flyer Template Vol.2 by nechremm

Peter C
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: Message to Adminukpoltics

where are the ads popping up peter?
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: Message to Adminukpoltics

yes I see all done sorry was busy for a while...

Re: Message to Adminukpoltics

adminuk

They are not pop-up advertisements, they are posted as topics and are listed on the front page of the debate topics......

I realise that one can just not click on the links but as it is a debate forum and often little or nothing is written to say what the url links are about most can and will click the url link thinking it will take them to a relevant website to read an article worthy of debate when these url links are taking people to websites that are looking for customers.

I have just looked for the topics I mentioned in my original post above but they appear to have been removed, however there are still two topics on page two of the topics they are named.......

Dish Network Joey Ethernet by jailchand
2 replies, 19 views

Dish Network Offers For New Customers by wakyzmelv
1 reply, 9 views

These kind of ads are appearing from time to time as topics for debate.

Thanks for your reply.

Sent from my HTC One

Re: Message to Adminukpoltics

Ok.....

Thanks for your cooperation Adminuk.

Sent from my HTC One

yes I see all done sorry was busy for a while...

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/Message-to-Adminukpoltics-tp4030364p4030368.html