MP's vote to allow article 50

dave 1 dave 1

MP's vote to allow article 50

Today's vote as gone through with 498 backing Democracy and 114 who don't believe in a Democratic vote.The MP's that voted against say they are for their constituents but the vote was not about regions it was taken for this United Kingdom.They just do not want to except the Democratic vote.Not all their constituents will have voted to remain.They seem to want to cherry pick.I see these MP's as trying to force their will on the majority of the people of this Country.The vote on Brexit,was more Democratic than a General Election,as ever vote counted.

Re: MP's vote to allow article 50

dave 1 dave 1

Re: MP's vote to allow article 50

Hi Peter,I do agree in Democracy and I believe in right of recall.I would first ask you about the vote of all the Scottish MP,s.are you saying that the constituents of all 56 areas was a majority vote to stay with the EU and that is why they all voted against the bill.I suspect that had the majority of the people in Scotland voted to leave the EU that those 56 MP,s would still have voted against the bill.On the whole,I believe that MP,s only vote what the people want when it fits with what they want.Only last week Mp,s were saying that they are voted in for them to decide what is right for the people.What they are saying is that the people of this Country are not capable to think for themselves.These are some of the People that voted against the bill,and it had nothing to do with what their constituents wanted.As regards Scotland Peter,Nicole Sturgeon and Parties will not be happy until they get Scottish Independence.That is not going with the majority of their constituents.Power as gone to her head.Scotland beware.

Re: MP's vote to allow article 50

It should be remembered that the Scottish vote in the EU referendum had a much lower turn out compared to the Independence vote, over a million registered voters did not bother, so what value can we put against the Scottish Remain result.

Re: MP's vote to allow article 50

Re: MP's vote to allow article 50

Re: MP's vote to allow article 50

Peter C