Low Income No Help

Rhodes1435 Rhodes1435

Low Income No Help

I would like to thank the rich leaders of our country for putting my self and family into poverty. I was once a proud member of HM Forces, now I am ashamed to admit to being British. As a construction worker who has limited job oportunities due to the greed of the Bankers and the continuous spending of the previous hippocratical non truth telling biggotts of Labour who contributed to the demise of the working class. My family and I have to live on £142.00 per week out of which I have all the bills to pay,food clothing etc. I was getting help to the sum of £396. per month with rent now all i get is £293. per month, how the hell are we supposed to live like this. Whilst i simpathise with the plights of the flood victims we have victims in this country and if you recieve a war pension you are not entitled any further help, the Government are doing everthing possible to imprison Nick Griffin leader of the BNP,remember this gut told us this would happen and for gods sake all the money that this is costing the tax payers is rediculous, to spend all this money to imprison a man who believes that the british people are being treated unfairly,why not use that money to help us who need the help. Ther are Somaly families who came as refugies living in splendour whilst people like myself who served this country in the forces are having to live well below the standards which my fore fathers fought for.
I now HATE THIS COUNTRY WITH A PASSION AND SICK OF ALL THE POLITICAL BS THEY FEED US.