Longer than normal but might be worth it

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

Longer than normal but might be worth it

I take it with all the Uni education no one explained to DAVE if you’re in a hole and can’t get out then stop digging. The thing that I can’t believe is the revelation that he hired a young woman as a personal adviser on £52000 a year that’s a thousand pounds a week, TAXPAYERS MONEY. And then gave her to Samantha as a adviser on what to wear, so in effect WER’RE paying someone a grand a week to help his wife pull up her knickers. And it turns out he did benefit from his father’s millions, well I never saw that coming did anyone else?  What a boring stupid plonker he is after all that education, and then he said “I HAVE NEVER BENEFITED FROM MY FATHERS MONEY”, and He just can’t shut the fuck up, now he says he is never going to benefit from the vast sum his mother inherited, When we all know that by the time his Mother snuffs it, he won’t be the PM, and no one will care what he is doing, and he will get a share as well as the rest of the family, and he will spend it on whatever he likes,  as would we all. The man is stupid beyond belief; no wonder the Germans and French easily talked him into believing the EU was good for Britain. I read that now even the EU border police say they can’t cope any more, with over two million that came in last year, and a similar number expected this year, and the number who wanted to go to the UK increased by 70%. Even the Dutch have said stuff it, to Brussels, and Adolf Merkel is losing  her massive popularity in Germany, the other countries have re-instated borders, and no one wants Turkey in the EU except Brussels but they only want to expand the land mass they  have control over, That’s how Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Romania , Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria and the rest got in, because there is no way they would have qualified properly, we now know because they had admitted it after the crash that Morgan Stanley lied and were fraudulent when they helped the  Greek  economy to fudge the figures and make Greece meet the EU requirement, when it plainly wasn’t good enough, and Brussels knew it but turns a blind eye, because it suited them It was after all expansion and that’s all they are interested in, somewhere else they can meddle in, and introduce there stupid laws. I was interested in reading the report from the British EMP who said please vote to leave and get me sacked, I have never witnessed such financial abuse in my life, anywhere else they would be in prison for fraud, but because they make their own laws they aren’t doing anything illegal, but they get more in expenses that the PM gets in pay, no wonder that ginger tosser Neil Kinnock was so keen to get his Mrs in there as well, Two snouts in the trough , much more satisfactory  than one. Like the old days in Parliament when you could live very well on your expenses, and bank the rest as well as hire all your family on stupid money and flip your house twice a year. Of course you apparently don’t have to do that in Brussels or Strasberg, that’s far to much work in the EU you just have to hold out your hand and someone will fill it with money. Any surprise why the accounts have never, THAT’S NEVER EVER been signed off, because there we too many discrepancies and too much money missing. Still hopefully we can put that right in June.    And now we find out that lots of the organisations that support staying in are in fact funded by the EU so have a vested interest, It works like this The EU funds an interest group, sometimes it just doesn’t fund it, it actually sets them up if there isn’t one that suits it needs. So the group then tells the EU what it’s been told to say, they tell the group to tell them to seize more power! The EU then responds by saying that in responding to popular demands they are extending their jurisdiction. When the commission sought new continent wide rules on pesticides. It set up a group called PESTICIDE WATCH an amalgam of various EU funded bodies, to push in the direction it wanted.  MEPs were then duly bombarded by e mails from this campaign presented as missives from ordinary citizens. In much the same way as the EU pays friends of the Earth to urge it to take more powers in the field of climate change. It also pays the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) to tell it to assume more control over environmental issues. The UK universities are in favour of staying in because of the £ 900 million the get from the EU, but for academics they are not too bright, the £900 million, comes from our EU payment, so if we left they could still get the same amount maybe more, and we would have the surplus to pay for something else.  The same for cars remember when Volkswagen programmed its cars to cheat the emissions test, a huge blow to the company but the real question was had the EU  almost uniquely in the world adopted standards that promoted diesel engines? While the Americans Japanese and most other governments were encouraging Hybrid and Electric cars. The EU struck out in a very different direction enforcing emission standards that focused on CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) instead of NITROGEN OXIDE. The diesel market was almost dead in the late eighties, when Volkswagen revived the technology with the it’s turbocharged direct injection (TDI) engines. The manly GERMANS saw a manufacturing opportunity and set about lobbying Brussels for rules that would give them an advantage over their rivals. It wasn’t easy because Diesel emits four times more NO2 than petrol and 22 times more of the tiny pollutants that penetrate our lungs, brains and hearts. And although Diesel is the filthier fuel it does produce 15% less CO2 than petrol. And driven by Adolf Merkel  a massive operation was launched to sell the new standards as part of the Kyoto  climate change process to reduce CO2 emissions. Health risks were overlooked and the conversation was skilfully twisted to global warming. It worked during the mid-Nineties the car companies negotiated a deal with the European Commission which prioritised a cut in CO2 emissions over the more immediate health problems caused by exhaust fumes. An arrangement announced in 1998 by NEIL KINNOCK the then Transport Commissioner (and still a ginger tosser) According to Simon Birkett of Clean Air for London it was practically an order to switch to diesel. The European car fleet was transformed from being almost entirely petrol, to predominately diesel.  Britain France Germany and Italy offered subsidies and sweeteners to persuade car makers and the public to buy diesel. As a result diesel cars went from less than 10% of the market to over 50%. Because the industry had been clever enough to make its case in terms of climate change, the Ministers and pressure groups who might have scrutinised what was happening, ignored the figures and gave their blessing to the car manufacturers, until the 2015 Volkswagen revelation.

Re: Longer than normal but might be worth it

How can he then explain the 300k his father left him, topped up by a further 200k from his mother when he bleated to her it wasn't enough. With all these figures in the public domain, he really is making a bit of an ass of himself.

Re: Longer than normal but might be worth it

Cameron has not come out of this situation well at all - I simply don't believe a word he says or any of the politicians who are supposed to govern our country. They are all so greedy and self-serving without any morals at all.  If there are other politicians using off-shore accounts to avoid paying tax these will not show on their tax returns by the very fact that they are private and secret. Publishing their tax returns is merely a way of fudging the issue and trying to detract from any secret accounts. Secret means secret and therefore will not show up on tax returns. So obviously politicians think the public are stupid!!
I did laugh at Dennis Skinner yesterday getting thrown out of the chamber for calling Cameron 'dodgy Dave' - never a truer word! These people are protected unnecessarily, they obviously can't cope with a mild insult.
David: I thought you would like to hear that I received my pamphlet re: EU yesterday and it will posted to Dowing St today!

Re: Longer than normal but might be worth it

Thanks for that, Mary, and I wholeheartedly agree with you! I won't be receiving any pamphlets, mercifully, because I, like millions of disillusioned Brits, am that curious entity, an ex-Pat, who somehow has forfeited to have any say in the future of my native country! Were that the case, I believe Britain would have a much more accountable government!

Re: Longer than normal but might be worth it

Totally agree Mary, publishing tax returns is merely a way of diverting our attention.
They don't actually tell you very much and only reveal what the person has owned up to telling HMRC. Very much like the EU pamphlet that like you I received today.
It doesn't actually tell you anything only what the Government wants you to know!
To me it was no more than a compilation of contradictory facts. This government treats the electorate with utter contempt. I posted mine straight back to Dave in Downing Street today with a signature required so that I can track it!

Re: Longer than normal but might be worth it