LibDems

The Liberal Democrats a misnomer if ever I saw one!

A Liberal: .
Someone who is willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own.

A Democrat:
A person who believes in Government of the people by a fair electoral process that is accomplished by a one man one vote ballot of the people and decided by the majority voting record of all those who took part.

So how come Tim Farron and Nick Clegg by their insults of Brexit voters who they regard as racists, uneducated and misinformed, show so little respect for our  intellect and objectiveness which because of our collective experiences is simply opposed to their own?

How come these parliamentarians show such disrespect for the outcome of the 2016 EU Referendum, plainly they reject any decision that does not meet their expectations.
Is that the mark of a Liberal?
Is that the mark of a democrat?
No! It's LibDem.
It' seems like a kind of neo liberal fascism! What ever happened to reasoned politics?

Re: LibDems

Definition of a LibDem - trails off after its starts unable to admit the rest of its origins, and hasn't the bottle to reach any conclusions!